New type of war idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Haxor_, Sep 20, 2013.

1. I know this idea may never happen but i was thinking what if they did a type of iron man wars
    The overall idea is to like a 1v15 free for for all. The catch is that it will be a 1hour war but with 4-5 xstals.
    It would be kinda like estoc wars, you sign up and based off stats put into a war. Obviously goal is top plunder but it can really let you test your build and see your tactics in a true pvp battle
    not any real way to abuse it, only top 3 may recieve mith but it would be a smaller amount than in a ee.
    I enjoy a 1v1 but this is a way to test your own skills as a warrior and to put your build up to the test. Either you get a match up and people work in a shakey alliance or its an all out brawl its a way to test skill

2. Get alts warring or Clanmates who don't care about winning and are close to your stats

3. Random match ups, see the way it works its 1v15 so that means everyone can hit that alt also so your point is imvalid. You are all in similar in stats so everyone can hit each other

4. Ooh a FFA seems cool.

5. 1v15 ??? :?

6. well its ffa, you need alot of people. Its you vs everyone else lol

7. If I'm in the 15 and I win do I get mith?

8. Yea top 3 plunderers will recieve a mith reward

9. Hell yeah let beat up that one noob :lol:

10. :lol: :lol: sora

11. Lol three people matched together band up and do a 3v12 and the 12 are fighting each amongst each other lol.

12. Yea but then those 3 will fight for top plunder. 3rd person gets mith back on what the spent. 2nd gets a bonus 10, and first like 15-20. Being on top pays better so it will still make it a fight amongst the 3

13. What if 3rd doesn't use mith?

14. 3rd should get about a 5 mith profit.

15. You would probably need tlmith to can edge in the war. Its a gamble like in ee, if you do a big 40 mith cast and get top plunder you get a decent amount. High risk and high reward, so not casting would be a horrible idea

16. So it is basically

THE HUNGER GAMES WAR SYSTEM

am I right??

17. Support.

I would definately try it out

18. How would the system track who is winning? KO or hits or something else?