New Type of Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Spectre, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Ok I think I'll take a break from The Sky King for a moment to work on this project. This story will be "controlled" by the audience. In like at the end of a chapter the character has to make a choice like go left or right and audience votes which. I count them up and write that part of the story. The story will change depending o th audiences choices and it's up to them if he lives to save the day or be the one to raze the city. Any question, comments or support welcome!! Please post ideas on how this might work. I may have two writers to write the other part of the story so yeah!!

2. Sounds good

3. This is a new concept on here good luck man but it's gonna b tough

4. I know... It's going to be really tough and I'm going to get some bad feedback for sure but I'll stick with it!!

5. Hey man if u need help just call I'm new at this but I think I could at it

6. Good luck!

7. You storys thread might get a little crowded so you might want to try making a thread for votes instead of voting in the story thread. Just a suggestion.

8. Oh and good luck btw

9. Make a separate thread for votes or all will go to hell

10. No doubt GlooMi

11. Same gloomi. And good luck skyler!

12. I like your idea! Hope it works for you, good luck!

13. Thanks guys!! Now I need something that I can write about that would be perfect for this project!! I'm thinking of a "chosen one" story and he has the decision of good or evil :).

14. U mean like fable or fallout

15. That would be awsome

Better than my idea

(a story has 2 sides written by different authors like heroes and villians)

16. Yeh I guess he'll start out as like a mercenary for both sides but ends up getting really big quests from both factions so he has to choose which to do...

17. Support nice idea