New System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -TheYoungKiller, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Please Give me your thoughts on this Lets get this to the devs KAW will be more popular and Meaningful

: New Clans can join but need to be approved by admins/Owners
    : Clans given time to prepare
    : In order to back out you need to give a big % of your gold
    : Only way to lose is to surrender
    : Winners Plunder earnings is based on all overall teams plunder
    : This System will be based on a different chat so multiple clans can communicate
    : Multiple Clans Can Join either side
    : Strips and Hits and Plunder is all calculated
    : Winners can also gain estoc edge and bronze bars
    : After War Cool Down Time is given no team can challenge within this time frame.
    : Ranks are determined by wins/losses
    : If you enter war you can not leave the battle unless theirs a forfeit
    : Only Admins and Owners can start Wars
    : Your not allowed to do ebs or quests. Self pinning strategy is minimized

This system can lead to very long dreadful wars and mega plunder gains but like I always say do whatever the #### you wanna do.

2. So an osw with a system

i support but i dont like the rule you can only leave if your clan forfets, what if you become busy with real life?

3. Kinda sounds like a multiclan system war, with a group chat system so as not to use the 3rd party app for war teams to use, idk sounds good but I don't see it catching not to mention the promise of plunder being won may just bring back pwars, enjoy the thought that went into this but I don't see it working.

4. why don't you see it working just because

5. If u get busy i'd suggest donig one with timeframe you know maybe not get right of this new system completetly like they did pw and sw

6. I still think no, what if you dont know pf anything happining then someone in your family dies or something?

7. well real life is more important if u lose all your gold atm its not big deal not being sarcastic.