New story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by xXxRPL_I_AngusEmpire_l_RPLxXx, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Should I write it as a iwrite co. Story?

Ok what u need to do is design a character using the following points
    name
    weapon
    personality
    bio

to help write the story

the story will b about a few friends traveling Fighting evil and other things

these storys will b short and easy to read!

So post ur ideas and I will start writing

**I will choose no silly or bad characters*

2. How bout a story bout how bad u fail

3. Ok I will write a chracter first.
    See if u can beat it

4. I'd b happy to make up a character for ur story! This might take a few minutes tho.

5. Taylor (girl)
    sword
    cunning and smart

6. Oh and beutiful brown hair and skinny

7. Name:angus
    personality:friendly,strong
    weapon:2h sword
    bio
    I'm angus a 17 yr old farm boy how has been longing freedom since he was 11
    but now he has a plan A plan to escape Angus ran to a town where he found a person by the name of John he worn a tattered T-shirt and long pants the you could see the inside of his legs
    both the boys were poor. After John heard angus's plan they stole food from the nearest house they battered down the front door with a log and stole food,blackets,water,a tinder box,and a map

Yes I'll add to it

8. Name: Ethan
    Weapon: flaming scimitar
    Personality: quiet, thoughtful, mischievous, curious
    Bio: Ethan is an orphanage, and lived in a forest with his little sister Amber. They were abandoned when they were young. One day, a troop of enemies were patrolling the forest. On their patrol they found Amber, and kidnapped her. Ethan is desperate to get her back, and will go to the ends of the earth to find her.

That's all I got

9. Ok I'm going to start it now. Pls put more in when I say!

10. Oh and ethan is 16

11. Oh i forgot bio. Came from a rich family only girl outta 3 and is oldest also spoiled. Plus is good with a sword

12. Name: Paris
    Weapon: Sling shot, throwing rocks
    Personality: Charming, intelligent, flirty, sweet
    Bio: Was very independent in her family even though her family was VERY
    wealthy. She often took fighting tips from her older brother that would work with her feminine delicate form.
    Appearance: Tall, golden blonde hair often in ponytail, bright green eyes, pretty overall

13. And Paris is 15 and she normally wears an embroidered white shirt and a short Jean skirt.

14. chapter hunting with the unknown bow

Angus walked through the forest grass crunching under the soles off his feet in the morning dew. The sun warming his back
    his eyes where watching for the slightest movment when he would let his arrow fly
    then the deer he had been tracking for a few days fled out of the overgrowth but was soon stopped dead with a arrow in it's chest but angus was stunned to what the deer had been fleeing from it was a bear

Jus draft. I will add

15. I will add heaps but I need to go to sleep

16. G nite angus. It was an awesome preview by the way!

17. Name: Pory
    Weapon: Crossbow with poison tipped arrows
    Personality: Cunning, Tricks others to get what he wants.
    Apperance: Black hair with red streaks and green eyes.
    Bio: Pory is a theif by nature: he lives on the outskirts of a big city. He survives by bribing, tricking, and stealing from others. He is 16, and steals what he needs from the people living in the city. He's on the run, so he changes his apperance day by day, but usually ha black hair with red streaks and green eyes. (pory is 16)

Lol! Sorry if it's bad Hope u like it!

18. You said 16 twice.