***NEW spells to change spies focus Power***

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MP__II_S0uL_II__, Nov 5, 2013.

1. I think about new special 3 spells which will change focus of spy buildings for limited time

LIMITED TIME
    - 4h or 12h ... same like other spells
    - mithril costs 1 mith for shorter spell, 6 mith for longer spell

SPELLS:
    1/ Assassinate fury = spell which make assassinate more powerful and Scout/steal weaker

2/ Scouting Fury = scouting is more powerful, ass/steal weaker; scouting get new abilities (We can talk about them later

3/ Steal fury = stealing is more powerful, ass/scout less powerful

MORE POWERFUL means:
    - one spy action will be stronger and all other will be weaker (example for assassinate fury: higher success rate for assasinate and lower for scout/steal)
    - it means easier rate of success, more damage for one skill
    - for stronger steal we can talk about higher plunder maybe.... ? (ppl in osw will love it - like they love unholy aura)
    - these spells will effect only assas/scout/steal spy_attack_power - your spy defense of these skills will be same

Advantages = it will make new super strategies in wars and in osw too ....

Discussion......

Possible new scout spell abilities:
    = first of all these abilities will be RANDOM and RARE
    - get info about enemy BFA power
    - get info about enemy regen
    - get info about all player LB´s
    - in wars info about xtals used, plunder or number of KO (if are hidden)
    - in wars maybe rare info about regen time? (this should be very rare i think)

etc. (maybe you have better ideas....) :p

2. That's interesting. Would bring a lot more strategy to EE wars and everything in general.

3. What about addition of speed makes normal attk weaker def stronger vice versa so uo can have def and attk builds

4. btw guys imagine this spies buildings focus change during war according war result! For example you start war with scout or assass focus and at the end you change focus to steal (to get plunder) ....

5. How about when you scout the mith spell allows you to burn there sdp!!!!!!!!!!

6. What about a spell that allows you to do spy actions with troops and vice versa. Would certainly change stale build mehanics, allow people to quit whining about spy quests and would make certain eb more costly but less difficult.

7. Well Done Soul!!

I think this is a great idea, you have my TOTAL SUPPORT!!

As an attk build in EE Wars this could be infinitely useful. Either to increase the power of my scouts and possibly help increase my Mithril Payout (Hint Hint Devs, Attk builds are getting screwed on Mith!!) or to give me enough power to win some Assasses occasionally lol

Thanks for a great idea!!

-Pan

MTFBWY

8. As of spies aren't op enough yet.

Don't support.

9. Great idea ads a lot of new strategy.

10. As one of the guy above mentioned,this would also benefit pure spies which would lead to overkill and they would just go through spy defence towers as of they were nothing. So sorry to say I do not support.

11. So a little buff to Spy's will make SDT useless? 

12. Wow! Support

13. Just make it increase defense the same then ???

14. Support

15. I very much support this accept on a grander scale, i think there should be 3 different spy buildings all together for this! This opens a new far superior strategy within kaw! I love it! I've been thinking recently on how theres hardly any strategy in pvp, this changes that! :)

16. I'm thinking if you activate another spell the other stops working.

17. No support I'm a spy. I'd like it to remain.

18. Great idea. But why don't we start with enabling pots when defending scouting actions first. It's an antiquated action in the game. Everything cost more for spy accounts to build. Why should most everyone in the game get free actions against us.

That one change alone would make more aspects of the game more interesting.

I don't feel anyone should get a free look under my skirt when they don't deserve it

️