New Spell Idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *TB-CRYPT-TB (01), Jul 18, 2012.

1. I was thinking of ways that the developers could encourage kingdoms to not turtle in wars and came up with this idea for a spell. What the spell would do is make you dtw to anyone that is dtw to you. This spell will make it so kingdoms fighting from pin won't be able to hit you. If they want to hit you, they will have to let their troops come out of pin, which means you could potentially hit them before they hit you. This spell won't prvent turtling, but it may make it so more kingdoms try to fight from outside of pin.

2. Ummmm.......
    This makes no sense

3. The spell would make it so if you can't hit them, they can't hit you. So you'll be dtw to anyone that is selfpinning their troops.

4. Oh :-/

Lol, ty for clearifying that ;)
    I couldn't understand it it the block if text

5. ^ in the block*

6. ^Well I could understand it...
    Maybe read better?
    :|

7. No support. Fighting from pin is a war tactic. Requires you to be active.

8. I see what you mean but it could be phrased better.

I'm under the impression that your saying player A casts this spell and, in order to hit him, player B has to have say.....half his troops or more.

It really wouldn't stop turtle wars though.

9. No support . You guys are just so fed up of the spy build being superior (if used properly), that you want to make them weaker. Turtle wars are based on strategy. Strategy is based on intelligence. For some people intelligence is a challenge ( :lol: ). This game needs to be a challenge. Its already much easier to grow than in the old days.

And, that was easy to understand "in the block" or otherwise :|

11. I support, however the spell should have an 80% of failing and causing loss of 1bil gold and two scouted lands.

12. *80% chance of

13. Lol would just be a waste of mithril. Instead of attacking with 7% one could simply attack at 21% and since the other guy has no clue when you regen, but you do, you'll always get the first hit off.

14. Test:
     [/size

15. the easiest way around that is to regen your troops once over pin then hit to pin again, therefore there is a very small window that you can be hit yourself but you can still make attacks