New Promo Future PWAR

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Azzaro, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Hey guys with the promo it's easily abused and the promo leaderboard players most likely hitting alts.

An issue I have with it is, it will bring essentially be a pwar repeat. Players will avoid actual PVP and just turn to hitting OAF and OSF accounts because well it's easier.

So to spoil it for those abusing the PVP event post the name of any OAF or OSF account you see. Keep the thread going and unless havoc.

2. back in the day, pinning someone else's osf was an act of war.

support. :lol:

3. U need to make an alt op.

4. As an osf is actually a PS, you want people to post PS accounts in here? Even if they aren't acting as an osf?

You do that :)

5. Your most likely wrong guessing ppl hit alts. Why would ppl opt in alts n get them tons of favors so can win more to hit them? Too much work n ur not thinking it thru. Besides alts r not growing then. Plenty of ppl to hit. Last pvp event i hit only last 2 days like crazy to get top 100 rewards. Kills me that ppl see exploits at every turn n with no proof.

Provide proof or its mere conjecture

6. support

7. Oh crap it's only a 4 post difference.

8. 5

9. Yes it's 6 now I'm posting more on other threads to you know.

10. I don't think people are hitting alts - because in order to be on the LB you need to be hitting (attacking and stealing) high favor targets - if you're doing that to your alts that means they don't have troops and spies to make tons of favor.

11. ^not the case drops are not based on what devs say they are or current "strategies" wouldn't work.

12. You do realize accounts can just "boost their way up."

Let's do this scenario.

3x big pure spies.

Ps#1 xtals. Dumps troops on ps#2, spies on ps#3. Repeat.

Ps#1 drops attack building.

Ps#2 attacks ps#3 steals ps#1, xtals, repeats.

You get the idea.

They run 24 xtals on each other in an hour boosting themselves way up. Do that everyday and you'll win.

Problem of not losing favor, made contest an xtal pwar.

13. Ok but for a lot of that scenario they are hansels 0.0

14. Gotcha TROLL..damn ur good lol