New Notifications

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Sweaters, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Good day my fellow Forumers!Today I come before you with a simple request. That you support this forum.
    I suggest we add the following notifications to I-Device,android, and all other systems that support kingdoms at war.
    1. Item phase notifications. To prevent kaw from spamming your phone, we only get a notification if the item phase is not in the middle of other bars. I.e during a haunt first and second item phase notifications. We will not receive notifications from ebs such as toc. As the first items are after another bar.
    2. Hit notifications~ exactly what the name says. If we get hit we get a notification. Now to prevent spam we only get 15 notifications per hour.
    Well I leave you with that. Ps. Support this please. Not only will it be useful, but it possibly could help kaw grow. I have presented you with a few ideas, but feel free to add yours

2. Yeah I can't say I'd like either one of those. I like being able to sneak away with items, and I'd like to know every time I am being hit. 15 is really low.

3. also to add~ full soldier/ spy regen notification.

4. Support to only third idea.