new lands

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Devs, for god sake you all been hinting at new lands

Just tell us your timeline on when your planning to release new lands

2. No. The less we know, the better.

3. Ppl still give devs hell about the last time line they put out lmao...I don't think they will

4. Damnit devs show us the roadmap

5. They get a lot of back lash, but some transparency would be appreciated.

6. Tomorrow

7. New low lands

8. Not asking for lands now - just want to us to b informed on when they plan to release

9. I got my new lands yesterday.

10. I love you tiger, but we really don't need more lands lol
    Rather have a new level castle.

11. Agreed. Not asking for them right now. I'd just like a road map. You want us to spend money on your game and that's fine. But give us some idea of what to expect. That's seems like a rational request. A week? A month? May? 2017?

Players love your game. We plan strategy and moves like chess. Help us out a little bit.

12. They actually haven't been hinting at new lands. It's the players who have been speculating based on the current amount of events (like there's never been this many before) and a HTE promo. Don't read in to it until the devs actually say new lands are coming :roll:

Maybe I've missed a response by the devs on a thread. But tbh, I've only seen players guessing about it.

A roadmap would be nice though.

13. Support, I can afford those

14. I don't think new lands are speculation at all

1) devs have been flooding kaw with gold - this informs us that lands and builds will b quite pricey
    2) last promo was called rimelands - which reveals the land region name

It's not that I want new lands - I'm actually ok with no new lands coming out. Rather since it appears they will b coming out eventually - I (not just me but I think most ppl) rather know in advance

15. Rime lands are the hoarfrost.

16. Tomorrow. No wait, the day after tomorrow. Oh crap, 3 days from now (and it keeps on going).

Seriously though, I agree tiger but they will not tell us. I wish they would (clicking my heels 3 times), but not gonna happen.

Happy Kaw'ing

17. That's not solid proof. It's just speculation and conjecture.

I agree that it's probably likely new lands are in the works. But we can guess all we like. Till the devs say so, it is just that - guess work and speculation.

Really the devs are always flooding the game with gold now. That's how they're running the game.

I don't want new lands either. But I would like a road map. We'll see though.

18. Ss or bs.... That's what I thought