New KaW game mode!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PureAwesomeness93, Feb 15, 2015.

1. ****IDEA****
    So I know how the leader boards are in this game and everything, but it seems like what the only thing people do in this game is participate in EB's and get money and then get stronger. That's what the game has seem to become.

I feel like it needs a new twist to it.
    I use to play Haypi Kingdom for several years and was really good until they screwed up the game and started creating 100's of servers.

I think that the game of KaW should add the feature of individual prestige to players and the leaderboard.

HOW IT COULD WORK:
    Everyone has there attack/defense/spy attack/spy defense stats and that shows how strong they are!
    In order to gain prestige you would obviously have to attack other players. Prestige hand out could be based on how many troops of the other player you attacked lost compared to how many troops you lost. Also, each battle you win you get a certain amount of prestige bonus. If you lose the battle then you lose prestige and the player you attack gains prestige.

Now players could buy a Spell that could hide there strength stats and in order to reveal them you have to Scout them successfully.
    So that there's no farming of one person there could be a set limit on how many times you could attack that person in a single day.

Also, KaW would keep its system where players could only attack other players within there strength of players!!!

****Prestige Ranking****
    The Individuals leaderboard would place players based on who has the most prestige overall!!!

Then clans would be ranked based on all the individuals prestige of its players and combine them to give them there overall clan prestige!!

Adding this feature into the game I think would give the game more of a purpose than just attacking EB's and growing stronger through out the whole game.

Please comment and let me know what you guys think or if you want to add or improve it!!!

2. Re: Individual Prestige!!! New KaW game mode!!!

Add this for iWars 

3. Re: Individual Prestige!!! New KaW game mode!!!

I did. Thank you!

4. Re: Individual Prestige!!! New KaW game mode!!!

Very well thought out. Nice job op

5.  awesome

I support this idea. I think it could work out very well. It may take some changes to addapt it towards the game, but i am sure the devs could figure this out.

6. Op, you had a great idea, presented it fantastically. Support! Except the limited hitting one player thing, I think we need to find another idea for that, however I have none to suggest lol

7. I just mentioned that so players can't sit there and just keep attacking the same player like 50 times you know.

8. Pretty good idea
    I like it

9. What the hell why not. Support.

10. How stupid are you? Not very because this us a great idea 

11. That would be amazing they should totally do that and maybe even have something that you get when you have prestige but if you ever run out you can't get back that spell or item but you can still regain prestige

12. Should be a great idea! Fully support.

13. Good one OP. Keep it up

14. I disagree. Nothing needs to be added to make more people pvp. You hit them enough theyll do 4 things; hit back, call clan in, cry, or reset

So suck it up and go hit people

15. Works for me, support

16. This is a great idea. My thoughts are that when you attack and gain or lose prestige, it would be based off of the stats of the person you attacked. For example, if you lose against someone better than you, you don't lose as much as you would if you lose to a smaller build. The only flaw I see is that people would make alts and hit their alts for prestige. Maybe a spy prestige lb and an attack prestige lb.