new idea for estoc wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -BREEZY-, May 31, 2014.

1. So... I haven't actually done ee since season 1, but eventually I'd like to get back into and I think I've got a good idea to propose to the devs.

It would go something like this:

I'd like to see clan sign ups and individual sign ups for the same wars.

Clans would need to have exactly 8 members in the clan at sign up. All would be active for war.

Individual kingdoms would also sign up and be distributed by devs into the existing 8 member clans. Final clan sizes would depend on the number of individual sign ups, but ideally would be around 40.

After matchup is made, clan owner would then have the option of dropping one or two kingdoms at their discretion if they feel a kingdom is especially leaky or has a history of inactivity.

Benefits:

This would minimize the effect of roster stacking because 80% of the clan roster would be individual sign ups distributed by devs to balance matches.

This would allow all build types to war because of individual sign ups.

This would preserve clan prestige, make war prep and leadership easier.

Etc. etc

Sorry about any errors, I'm typing this out on my iPhone while driving home. Yep, I'm a badass.

What does the community think?

2. Don't kaw and drive

3. Interesting idea. Roster size might be a bit too big though. Organizing 40 people into an effective fighting force would be quite the challenge unless they are all experienced.