New Haunting Clan.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Lord--AL, Sep 30, 2012.

1. HEY GUYS AND GALS. Just finished starting my new clan. Its called -Mythic- we will be doing b2b haunts so everyone cam get the cash they need for T4-5 upgrades. The success of this clan depends on you guys. Thx see you later

2. Wow... Please put more effort into your post next time. Add pictures, BBcodes, and anything else that would make this look better. As for information and content, it still sucks. Add alot more. Write everything you can about the clan.

3. This should be spammed on WC not wasting space on forums, especially with such little effort... Most clans are doing B2B EBs these days so.. It doesn't really matter which clan your in I guess. So... This wasn't impressive sorry 

4. This clan will be a first in a family of clans that will do epics ranging from Haunting to The Gilded Lord. I'm working on the second clan right now. That one will Do b2b COTD. We know you want cash for those upgrades. And equipment always helps too.

5. Stop right now, thank you very much.
    Said the Spice girls.

6. I'd suggest focusing on Hauntings first an making a better thread I give a 4/10 for effort

7. Mate, read serpents guide on clan threads. I'm not going choose your clan over all the other hauntings clan because of a shitty thread. Give me a reason to go to your clan.

8. @ 9a7

He said you should join so that you can get T4-5's lol

9. Lmao, his clan won't even pass Haunting, the strongest person there is him xD z

10. Op you should work on doing ambush b2b until you have more than 7 members in your clan