New Exploit? Real Or Not?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AbandonedDog, May 6, 2014.

1. Now we have all seen everyone complaining about SH being overpowered during wars..

Has anyone ever though of a full ps roster?
    Gather a roster of 11 PS with high BFE/BFA and just steal from the other roster as they won't be able to hit you..

2. Pure spies are only unhittable when they have no gold out. As soon as they succeed one steal, there goes their invulnerability.

3. Just wait til last second and have a single ps steal?

4. You my friend are an idiot. PS with gold out = Can be Attacked. If they have average BFE then they are basically ******.

5. Pretty much what -00- did or -STR26- or whatever there name was with the exception of 1 or 2 LB players.

6. If they're all on PC it's an option to bank after each steal. I device is generally too slow to do so... But it's viable on PC.

7. PS with BFA? Lol

8. That would be quite the troll exploit but then only 1 person would get the rewards associated with winning, and not very much of it

9. You can easily steal with like 00:05 seconds left and while stealing it doesn't show who stole it and the attacker won't make it in time..

10. You can also just hire a PS ally and he becomes open for hits.

11. -S26TR- was there name.

12. You can just use ally cloak before war

13. Well it could be used to push up LB easily and EE spells also

14. [​IMG]

Your idea is full of fail want me to explain in terms you can understand??

15. You guys are forgetting that another hansel can steal another if their spies are high. The defender gets the message "someone killed your spies attempting to steal from you." The attacker still gets their payout. I believe it is the same with pure spies but may be mistaken.

16. that's under the assumption the defender had no gold out

17. Tbh I was just suggesting this -3-

18. Pure spy with high bfa?

Hire their ally and you now have a wide open spy farm

19. You can just SB a ps and steal him while he is weak...