NEW EWAR MITH IDEA!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaEvilShaman, Mar 3, 2013.

1. I'm gonna get straight into it, the idea came to me literally while I was wondering how to make Ewars more interesting by changing a variable to get more mith or make for more interesting wars to spectate.

The idea is to make War 1 of every week deliver x2 mith to the winner. Now before you go on a hating spree and say that's the worst idea ever, the idea comes wit a catch:
    Only the top 1-250 strongest clans get to participate.(Or whichever the limit the devs want to make it if they ever choose to take on my idea.)

The idea of this change would be so that big clans that love to war would(hopefully) make plans every week to war in that particular war. To be honest, I love spectating neck n neck wars between 2monster clans to prove who's the better clan(In a system war).

How this could work: If my idea somehow turns out to be a success here's what would happen: More accurate wars between higher up clans, more neck n neck wars, lots of carnage and a well earned gg.

A Little Bit Extra: Depending on how well this idea works out, IF it ever does:
    If the losing clan only loses by less then 10% total plunder, their mith is returned as a way of saying 'Good effort! Hers your back to fight another day!'

If you made it this far through my rambling thread, then maybe you're willing to go a little further and post your thoughts and ideas on this thread.

If you support this thread don't be shy to post it in the comments.

Thanks. DES

2. Here's your mith back..

3. It's a decent idea. I actually think it would be cool. But that's just one mans opinion. I don't know how others would feel

4. What about none top 250 clans?

5. @VAL That will cause most war giants to go to smaller clans which will cause turbulence in finding accurate matches for the war.
    It practically spells disaster.(But that's my point of view ). Sorry.

6. Meh.

OP asked me to check out the thread, IDK why xD.

7. Idk either :/

8. Not bad I guess... but it'd be separate from the regular 4 wars. maybe on Monday/Tuesday?

9. @ Possibly war 1.

10. What if War 1 isn't good for your TZ... Not very fair if getting double mith is dependent on your TZ.

A fix, is that every week it changed war, eg.
    Week 1: War 1
    Week 2: War 2
    Week 3: War 3

Etc.

That would be more fair.

11.  I was thinking about TZ's and I wasn't sure how to fix that variable. Thanks Anarchy!

12. Wouldn't hurt I suppose

13. At ops request....

This is a good idea but wouldn't work. The difference between clan rank 1 and clan rank 250 is insane. For that matter the difference between a low ranked LB clan and a high ranked eb clan is quite a bit. It would be such a limited amount of clams that it would be a feasible and fair options.

Regarding they Mithril incentive. I heard from a friend of a friend that knows a guy that has a friend that has a friend that knows guy that knows another guy who is dating this girl who knows a guys that said Mithril payout is going to be increased. Could just be a rumor, but we'll see soon enough.

Maybe take this idea an apply it to one weekend of EE a month instead of one EE war a week. So you have 4 sets of EE war per month with one set paying double Mithril. That one weekend would probably be the most activity kaw see all month long.

14. I see your point on the difference between 1-250 clan strength. The matches would be still somewhat unfair to certain clans.

To your point about making Double mith once a month instead of once a week would most definetly have an impact on the amount of clans warring during that week. Thank you for the input.

15. war1? I think most clans participate in war4-5, so idk ......

16. Facebrick (////////////)_-

NOOOOO when you said "now before you all go hating, here's the twist" you had me interested and then you told me the twist and i was just likeno. Just no. I'm sorry pero just no. I can't explain why i just... No. Sorry

17. Lol it's not that hard to get into a clan in the top 250. Just saying.

18. Yeah not my point. My point es that it shouldn't be the top 250 clans only.

A better twist would be that only 5 random clans get the double mithril and don't find out till the war is over

19. Multiplier of 1.5 would be more than enough