NEW EE WAR Strategy Revealed!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Johnny, Nov 4, 2013.

1. That's right folks!

There appears to be a new evolving successful strategy in the EE wars and only a select few are doing this.

PURE SPY BUILDS

with just a couple LB accounts

So here's what you do...set the roster with about 25 pure spy builds and 2-3 LB accounts and then VOILA you will now be true EE warriors :lol:

Here's an example of this so you can see for yourself...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So lets do away with the popular attack/tower build and start putting in Pure Spy builds, GH builds, and just a couple LBers!

COMMENCE THE REBUILDS :lol:

2. Oh right.

3. Oh ****. It works. Where do I sign up with my all spy account? :shock:

4. This sucks. Its currently legit, but it sucks, as it automatically hands the non pure spy clan an auto loss.

Pure spy clans should only be matched against other pure spy clans. Placing them against other normal EE rosters is just a waste of people's time and effort.

5. If this isn't addressed, EE will turn to crap.

6. To late moose. It already is.

7. lol mithril earnings sux

8. I don't understand how pure spies will win every time.

Eb fairy here don't hate

9. Because the lb players cant be plundered and the ps cant be plundered unless they have gold out.

10. I like this, as a hansel i find this interesting as hell

The purpose here is to win rancor and not mith of course. And rancor is priority

11. EE has been crap. The only changes devs have made are new war times. Nothing will be done to pure spy builds tactic, or GH.

12. Exactly...I guess there are those players that simply don't want any type of challenge and truly enjoy ruining the game for others

13. I worked this out back in season 1, but it is incredibly hard to find 25 reliable pure spies for war if your not in a famous clan or a famous player

14. Bottom line is this wont ruin ee its already ruined.

15. Moose is butthurt

16. Haha, GH ruined EE long before this. Here's hoping both loop holes are closed for S3 so I can get back to fighting ppl my own size 

17. @_@ -00- Yea that was fun...!!!

18. EE is far from ruined. Tweaking wither GH plunder, or tweaking their hit range would solve that issue.

As for the pure spy clans, just match em up against other pure spy clans.

I'm pretty optimistic that the devs will be working on this stuff in the future. They want a quality game as much as we do.

19. Agreed moose!! I love a good fight, and i understand the desire to gain advantage in war to win. But essentially these new "made to war" rosters really destroy some of the purest aspects of war on kaw!

As taboo as it is to speak of the past here, I remember when a group of friends used to get together and have a blast trying to shred the other team through both patience and vigilance:) It was fun, exciting and weeks later even, you would talk about this war or the one against so and so. Now the wars are made up of specialized rosters with clans recruiting in what they lack or changing builds to win wars. Ill take my friendsand the builds we made to enjoy the game over recruited advantages any day.

20.  I ️ Johnny