New E War Idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Infoldst, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Yes I know amother E-War Idea

But i think we should either as a indvidual have like a total Opponet KO to KO sorta like a Kill Death Ratio. But lets say that the KO KDR( Kill death ratio for knock outs) gets ranked like your battles won and such. Also what if people could see these and clans could just go around find the better KO record people as people with worse KO record probaly suck and do nothing whereas clans can recruit people with a lets say 1.6 ko record.

Imagine WC:

Looking for people with at least a 1.16 KO KDR to join my clan.

Then maybe the devs could implicate a leaderboard with the the best KO Record.

Plz give feedback

2. Support and no support. Devs won't do it but it would be good to have

[​IMG]

3. Also they could also use this record to produce a magical number to make ewars more fairly

4. Not bad, GL getting the devs attention..
    Support

5. seems like a cool idea but e wars are based on team work. people work hard to ko people and only 1 person gets the ko. now if you also introduced assist maybe it would be better. but its not easy to get a good kd because if your a huge threat you would get swarmed and kept pinned. like the idea though. :D :mrgreen:

6. And after you get koed you should have a full or at least a half regen, and no battle list.