New Clan Update Breaks Kindle

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ---Dread---Pirate---Roberts---, Jan 28, 2016.

1. I saw another message or two saying today's update killed KaW on Kindle, but like a fool I updated an Alt anyway...

Poof Infamous "KaW has Stopped" crash

Rebooted --> Crash

Cleared Cache --> Crash

Why? Why ATA with years history of buggy updates would you roll out a major version the crunch day before event ends!!!

Why? Why you fool Pirate with years of ATA buggy updates would you load a major version change the crunch day before events ends!!!

Anyway if you are on Kindle DO NOT UPDATE quite yet killed my making to next tier or two. Learn from my screw up!

If you already loaded and it worked speak up.

For you old Players please begin the WC chant "KaW crash... Where my xtals"

2. All I hear is whining, get over it bud and hook up a pc account

3. He's informing others not to update salty, please take your fail self back to your mom's basement

4. One knows they are on the right path if Salty is headed the other way

5. I read every 5th or 6th word sounds like complaining when you read that way

6. You can download KaW from third party Google Play supported apps. You know that, right? (Not naming names due to ToU.)

7. Had no problems on my iPod 5th generation at all which is what I war on . Did not test my android phone out because I hate the layout anyways

8. I'm having issues on gameboy color.

9. Someone using/attempting to use a gameboy color for something other than pokemon? What?

10. You sure its not the kindle? I tried to reset my kindle but all it does now is get stuck on the fire screen logo.

11. Yup

That's pirate speak for yes. Seems many others having same issue.

12. Wait it broke the whole kindle? I updated on my alt it just force closes as soon as I open the app doesn't break the actual device.
    Emailed them they said will be pushing a fix out in 1-2 days.

13. And here you have me, no idea what Kindle is lmao. :S

14. Amazon's ebook reader/tablet-like device.

Lesser known but less in price and actually not "bad".

edit:There's supposedly pretty good battery life as well.

15. Updated today. Took about 3 seconds. It caused 0 issues with my Kaw.
    Check to see if updates for Kaw are compatible with your device's running systems.

16. MOD please merge the Kindle Venting Threads and lock.

ATA is aware, working a fix through system.

Thanks

And I play on PC, Kindle, Android and iOS. All have something good and all have something bad. Not a universal App by far.