New Clan Roles Revisited Again!!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Apr 4, 2016.

1. I know there has been a few threads on this subject already, but after time settling into the new roles, here is what desperately needs adapting.

Any role who can let people into a clan needs to be able to title too. Simple basics of a clan aren't able to be performed with such few roles being able to title people.

More roles need to be able to change Clan Announcement. Anyone above recruiter should be able to change CA again an important basic of clan function now reduced to handful of people able to do so.

An extra slot to buy one more of each of Armsmaster, War Chief, and Commanders to give clans more flexibility over all timezones

And more roles that can kick people please. Most clans having to bring in alts just to give them a kicking role

chargehand can see people applying to clan but can't let them in. Can it be adjusted so they can let in people or take away seeing applicants

Apart from that roles are great and exciting and best thing thats happened to clans in a long time :)

Edited to add links to other threads with some amazing ideas!!

Kezzer's threads
    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=179035

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=178771

2. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support

3. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Muhahaha I posted first :p

4. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support

5. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support :)

6. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support

7. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support 

8. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support 

9. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Surport 

10. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Full support 

11. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support

12. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support

13. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support

14. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support ....... More slots for the higher roles are certainly required to cover all time zones. ️

15. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

I agree the roles need looked at especially more slots for commander or a role to accommodate door/ca and kick function

16. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support

17. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support

18. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

Support for the thread

19. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

To clear this up... Vix can definitely ask you to stop posting, that has not and never will change in a forum that kinda allows free speech.

You just don't have to actually do it unless it's breaking another part of RoC and in that case a mod could forum ban you...

I'll back away again now ️

20. Re: New Clan Roles Revisited

support. I think every role should be able to do titles and ca updates..