NEW BREASTPLATE = DEV FAIL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by eR-BobaFett, Apr 16, 2013.

1. So lets review... 960 mithril to upgrade RP Breastplate so in a good war clan with a average individual earning approx 80 mith per win and dropped 14 Mith on that very war (Min) so a net total of 66 mith on average multiplied by 15 war wins in a row and you have a fully upgraded RP breastplate. Lets say most clans lose 25% of those wars your now talking approx. 18-19 wars to upgrade a RP breastplate fully. So at two dollars for xtals multiplied by 19 wars equates to $38 worth of xtals, then billions in 19 wars worth of pots (somewhere in the neighborhood of 7,600 pots.), 57-77 hours of my time (with war prep, don't forget the 4-hour wars) Just to risk a not so perfect matchup system. OR YOU CAN JUST BANG AWAY AT THIS NEW EB AND HAVE SOMETHING JUST AS GOOD IN A FEW HOURS ADD SOME INFERNO AND AQUA THAT CAN BE INDIRECTLY PURCHASED AND VOILA. .. MONTHS OF HARD EFFORT GONE.

ALL I CAN SAY IS EPIC FAIL DEVS...EPIC

2. Seems like I just seen exact post on another thread, why u so noob?

3. Whats fail is that while all the nubs who have no jobs sit at home an ee away, those who work hard suffer. I t would take 5-6trill cost in bfa spy to get same static def as a fully upgraded plate. Thats bull that many of us cannot gain the equip due to no time to ee. mAYBE one ee a week and if lose ... Wow. It would take me 4 months and only if i won each match. Lame 

4. I have a job. I just EE when I'm not at work.

Does that make me a nub too? Or do I get a pass?

5. Im recently out of a months long osw that lasted thousands, not 55-77 hours and there was no pretty equipment or mithril given. I am looking forward to getting the stat bonuses from this new chestplate. Am also not ready to do EE war yet, just trying to rebuild.

6. Hey jack the 55-77 hours is for one piece of equipment...I've warred the whole season and pre-season after just coming out of a OSW.

7. Those of us that actually war - OSW - hate ebs but thankfully can suffer through them to get equipment to still compete. ive done ee wars and have some equip - but to be honest its a poor excuse to truly show strength. So any of you whining about winners and losers in ee - why dont you try us or zaft or res or any actual war clan? i too am rebuilding from the Apoc - Zaft osw - but my newsfeed hasnt closed - so if you want a real fight - fill it up.

Kotfe Lord and MaCHiNE

8. 

It's part of the game. If you haven't been expecting this, clearly you don't watch the devs closely. If you did you would see a pattern. Update for war, then eb update. Until you have seen the equipment that will be given out at the end of EE season, I don't think it's fair to pass judgement so soon.

9. Maye im mistaken, but wasnt it a short (didnt last long) one sided OSW you were in where the other side almost immediately folded? Im not doubting your credentials and maybe youre an alt and thats why your losses are low. And as you said its only one piece of equipment, all the other ee equipment still dominates the regular equipment for the most part.

10. Lol says the guy with only 5k loses.

11. :!: A clan of guild hansels can ee to get war plate but can't do the new ebs with small builds I dont think it will be as common as you think; plus war plate doesnt fail on upgrades many will spend 6 months or longer enchanting and reseting the eb plate or never getting the right matts to have the opportunity to reset theyre plate 15-20 ee to have complete plate or a few hundred bucks or months of time possibly for eb plate both have difficulties the best players will mix and match what they have time/money for judging players based on free time/cash to spend is weak imo. Do all parts of the game and you enjoy. pick one part and decide it deserve all the devs attention then you will be disappointed. sorry bad grammer/punctuation but think you can understand my points

12. Duna, I don't see anyone on this thread complaining about winning or losing EE, so who are you talking to?

13. Devs will piss so many guys off that have thrown all there time and cash into doing ee wars. How the hell can they bring such powerful eq out for pressing repeat action. Boba **** the guys that derail this thread. It needs to be addressed by the devs. 
    Count up all the mith I've spent in my eq. I feel damn pissed that anything is anywhere near as good from the amount of hours I've flogged away at guys. Putting everything into them.

14. Metal storm, good point

15. Ugh.

Seriously. Wait till the rancor equipment is given out, then judge the moves of the devs. For all you know it could be far better.

You people are so demanding. Everything goes well, and you still find something to complain about.

16. Jack, the osw lasted only 70 odd days. So yes it was shirt. Your involvement was only a few weeks however and i dont remember seeing you in news. Your main clan however gave me many losses  i would choose words well as noone needs to go thumping their chests over that war. It is pointless. And if i recall correctly, it was a mutual cf. im sure both sides would fight until kaw exploded rather than admit defeat.

17. I worded my thread on this topic a bit differently, but you're right. No one should be complaining. I just wanted to talk about it with a bigger audience than just my clan.

18. It was more a point - boba tallied hours, pots, effort etc. To gain equipment. I war as well, yet those of us who spend months fighting, xtalling, using pots get beat on by 2 hour war equipment? if you want the devs to fix something - give battle list awards - give equipment for successful actions against another player. Or do you wanna just keep it to 2 hour "safe" wars. And btw it woyld be fine to gain equipment any of the three ways.