New Banners Drop From Chaos Wars?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Mar 25, 2015.

1. I feel like a great way to promote these new banners is to also have them drop from wars. This will bring more players into warring. I think that it is stupid to have them drop from just epic battles. Thoughts?

2. Spies do dominate in ee.
    Support. I'd war for spy banner stuff.

3. Or maybe Mith banners that work for Hybrids too?

4. Its not stupid if its drop from epics.it calls many inactives to play actively

5. In the OP, I said just epic battles. I did not say they couldn't drop from them, I said its stupid if they only drop from them.

6. This wouldn't be such a bad idea

7. can you imagine the rage from newbs who tried to war for MITH but lost the war?

8. I'd definitely support this. My alt will be a hybrid if I stop being lazy about his growth.

9. Many months have passed - Season 5 should be coming soon, thus bringing new banners and equipment with it!

10. The old troop banners didn't drop from wars... I guess it's only fair that u get these banners and their material the same way u did for those

11. I have only a couple months to grow then.

I SHALL PREPAIRE A MONTAGE FOR MY GROWTH

12. The rage will be real, but also very entertaining.

13. Actually, a optional war only mith banner would be a really good idea. We have war only equip, not a matching banner with decent (not over powering stats) in the market for mith

14. I've been holding my breath

15. Seems to me ASW is due up next.
    I could be off base though.
    Hoping something breaks soon

16. These banners are useless.