new android update

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IKE_____HardKaw_Heaven_____IKE, Jan 17, 2015.

1. The new android update has screwed up... I can no longer have an option for a 'clipboard' It was fine before the update!!! Please fix this asap!! Cheers

2. Narh.. It ain't cool at all... Just wanting devs to be aware is all so they can fix the problem!

3. What clipboard? I'm on android and I have no idea what you're talking about

4. 96k wins and 28.5 mil cs?

Pay to win much?

5. Got the same problem OP. Cant have more than one thing copied now. Rip :-(

6. 104k ish wins and 24 ish mil cs.

I havent paid anything and still have pro packs, participated in EE and live for PvP.

Wanna know the secret?

The ally market is a gold mine :roll: she doesnt HAVE to be paying to win.

7. K den

8. If this is on samsung then I may have found it. Using the regular Samsung keyboard I press and hold the little microphone button in the bottom left hand corner of keyboard. That is also where I access my emoji. In the tab that appears is also the clipboard.

9. Spenders keep the game going, i dont see the issue if someone wants to pay to win

10. Imp....Your comment isn't needed. I'm simply here to have the devs aware of the problem... Because its annoying!!! And really, if I or any other member pays to play... Why's that your business? It isn't! And your telling me..... You haven't spend a dime on your account... Pfffft.... On ya way already... If you can't respond to the topic a hand? Why are you even here?

11. if you are on samsung using the regular Samsung keyboard just hold down on the microphone icon and you will find your clipboard

12. Thank you ace.... I will try that!!

13. Thank You to Acetown for solving this mystery.

14. Thanks karma.. IMA try that!! :)

15. Figured it was about time I contributed after almost 2 years

16. Bwhahahhah!! Good work ace!!! :) lol

17. Yo noob don't be tellin them secrets!