New Age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *renamed789481 (01), Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New Age

You guys have fought hard and well. It was great to have a chance to OSW against you guys. It is with great respect that Inter Mass requests a cease fire. Even as hardened OSW Warriors we have met our limits. 3 to 1 Odds was fun and all but We at intermass surrender to new age. After many days of war we can no longer keep up with new ages' numbers and overwhelming member stats.

As per the CF agreement this is also my retirement thread as well. Inter mass I love you guys and would do anything for you all. Sorry for letting Balto’s mouth and my carelessness bring all this about. Its been a fun ride with you guys (family for life lol) VaniThee and Zaft Anarchy Keep wrecking everything in your path.

Good Fight and Good Night

2. You fought well intermass.. No shame in this at all

3. Naomi you're having to leave kaw?

Good win NA! Congratz.

4. This makes me sad :(

5. You have to leave kaw? That seems a tad much.

6. Great job NA hehehehe. Finally you put a socks on Cynder mouth 

7. Weren't you just trash talking them a while back? How you wouldn't give up? :roll:

8. I just realized my previous looked like i was congradulating NA on naomi's retirement. That was not what i ment.

I congradulate your win NA. I'm sorry to see you go Naomi. We had some fun together with farmfest and stuff.

9. New Age is a force to be reckoned with.

It truly was a weird sense of honor having farmers and fighters I respect in my news. Waking up that one morning to 200b gone was an experience I haven't gotten in a while.

Well fought NA, I learn something new every day here. Over the past weeks I learned don't **** with New Age 

Thank you for the fight and fun

10. Not likely musa 

I don't ever stop talking. And it seems you can't let certain things go either. Shame

11. Much respect to new age. Didn't fight you guys long but saw that you're a well prepared and well managed clan!

12. Respect to the few of inter who were active. Of course you weren't the ones who even got your clan into this.

On behalf of New Age we accept the surrender of intermass and wish them well in their future endeavors.

13. She's just gonna make an alt and play on it lol.

14. Also, please keep this thread respectful to both parties. Any rude trolls may be farmed till we get bored....

15. Nice when NA.Respect to inter for trying.

16. Not that it matters but I've lost all respect I had for New Age. To force someone to quit as part of a cease fire is despicable and shows a complete lack of character and sportsmanship. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

17. Lol CG, that was not part of our Terms.
    She just did two flies in a post...

But thank you for giving that as an option to our next osw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.