new age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Javaneter, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi people! First I want to say this is my first thread and pls dont troll about grammar/vocab/bb code errors, thanks!
    well, my clan had to face new age in war. they didnt put any effort in the war, and they had 14 inactives. It seems (according to their war history) that they act the same way as We Came to lose did. get members for war, signup, dont mith, be inactive and start tvp after! A great way to get free miths! Only... its very unfair to the opp and other clans. they get free mith n exploit the nice tvp system of the devs, n keep harvesting 10-15 mith over n over again. If any of you guys got a solution to stop this, please post it here!
    If there are any good ideas, Ill send it to the devs to stop this! thanks for your consideration!
    -Java

2. Stop crying op you noob,

3. Why are you complaining? You get more mith then they do. Tons more.

4. Yes but I earned it by warring n they just get free miths actually...

5. New farm finally

6. We do this to Find new farms u just hit our radar to get farmed

7. I see op prepared himself by mithing up b4 he posted this

8. No shaun lol just coming out of war lol

9. Always a bad idea to insult New Age/Twicc. Good luck not resetting :lol:

10. Another dumbass noob just made himself a snack 

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟སཇཨ λཧཇ

11. :lol:

"Two things are infinite in this world, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."

Albert Einstein

12. lols seems trolls like thos thread... /lock pls

13. stop crying and be inactive too.....war will be your only safe haven from now on

14. Hahaha new age :) awesome tactic

15. You should thank us for our generosity, not complain about free mith! You'll find me in your newsfeed very soon OP 

16. Awesome ! I just woke up from a night BBQing drinking and *******. I find a farm right at the top of Active topics.
    Thx To jav for being a dumb ass.

17. Lol Red yes was an awesome drinking night now our hangover will not be as hard as Normal with punks like OP

I only wish his allies will be showed soon enough



18. oh boy... theyre really bad at EE and they're gonna be the first to admit it but they're good at another kind o war and you wouldn't want a piece of it. you might be feelin the heat already op..

19. theyll appear soon enough

20. I dont quite know why, but I always love it when Twicc post, the more beer the better the post! New Age rocks in osw op, should have taken the win and be quiet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.