New Age vs -Protake-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Dec 9, 2012.

1. I dont know why -protake- members keep insisting post their fake propaganda in wrong forum posts

Here I give you your own post your members can talk  about us and we can trash back!

You are seriously the most fake clan ever, u know why cos u use methods to make you invincible in this game, at least New Age made an vote we will never use this methods cos its for sure ruin at least a fun game.

We know what you use but we will not give up anyhow, we will fight u and strip you regardless of what methods you use and we both knows what I talk about, in fact your method wi ruin osw!

However I will answer why protake and NA fights

Barcode AL talked **** in WC during the night we did attack wc ads players, the same night we did celebrate NA birthday!

Barcode AL endup on NA clan wall ofc ( we got ss of his talk, ) after AL endup on our wall -Protake- launched an attack said NA started this osw, we only hit back back inc from protake, we did not attack them or stripped them until they stripped an inactive member of NA that made us start the osw little more serious( we still don't take PT serious)

Two weeks into the osw -protake- says new age started the osw we both go to third party application they show ss I start laugh cos only ss PT has they could take same day (after 2week into osw they show inc news from NA members!)
    For once New Age got ss ( yes we are really bad on take things like that cos we normally don't care who started what.
    Whatever -protake- says they lie and tries manipulate our common alliances. I don't care about propaganda from an  clan, but I do care about this game getting to much corrupted with clans and players leave this game cos Dev are greedy and clans use third party program's to go around TOU

-Protake- we know what you do but we still fight you, start grow and become the honourable players you say you are, cos we know you are not honourable to play this game as it should be..

We also told you -protake- we will walk away if AL apolgy for starting this osw, -protake- refuse so we continue use founds to strip each other, but never think a second we will give up

New Age

2. What did I just read? :shock:

Oh well... Sounds like war
    *grabs popcorn* good luck both sides

3. Support for NA.

4. Now too watch 

-Goodluck both sides

5. We been fighting several month already FYI

6. Support NA

Go twicc

( PRO | TAKE)

 I support world peace 

7. ^awww got cut off

8. Are you seriously starting yet another thread on this war? Isn't sad enough you have made several already that have all failed miserably? Do I have to show, again, that you keep changing your reasons for starting this war?

As if who started this war really matters (this is a war game). There is no shame in starting a war by randomly attacking a player as NA did. Twicc is just upset because instead of an easy war with an EB clan who won't fight back, he started a war with us. I'm guessing he is now trying to guilt us into stopping?

How long do you guess before this thread dies, just like your other fail threads or you grand mission to stop EBs by pointlessly attacking ads in WC (so successful last time that he has to do it again)?

9. Good luck to you both 

10. Its called wc roulette try it some time  derp 

11. I haven't seen protake make a single thread, usually the clan that's loosing is the one posting the threads just sayin

12. Your a noob val just saying 

13. Frankly protake... You can strip us all u want we don't need gold.. But you do and we like taking stuff u like...

14. @ kingcalm

Each time you puny little thing post our osw in other threads I will help you make a new post, as its seems its you who can't really understand how to use forum

I only trying to help less fortunate players who don't understand the concept how forum posts in osw works

Next time u post our osw in diffrent post I will make a new post, I only make my tribute to your low intelligens u have!

15. Actually, the reason Twicc keeps making new posts is because I so effectively trash him, using his own words, in his other posts that he makes new ones hoping everyone will forget the past ones :)

Twicc, I see you have abandoned arguing your points (whichever they may be today), and have resorted to trying to insult me instead. Good luck with that :)

16. I do my thing u do yours puny cheater

17. Hehehehe yea..... We're are upset because we aren't fighting an eb clan. When do we ever fight eb clans? Name one clan in our war history that is an eb clan? IG? Yafi? WAR?

As for us losing? :lol: that's funny. If we look at the gold NA strip and the gold protake strip I'm sure even protake will admit NA is far far far ahead.

You keep bringing up the war in threads that you aren't supposed to. The other threads had nothing to do with the war. Since you're so eager to trash here you go. Your very own thread to spout your nonsense.

18. And as for who started this war.... Seriously? It was you guys big mouth that did it. When AL went up on our wall all you had to do was politely ask us to take him off. We didn't even want to fight you guys in the beginning. We tried to talk but all you did was insult us. It you look in the "anniversary" thread you can see Twicc attempting to reason with china. We're allies of allies. You were also the first to strip. You got this into yourselfs. And now you're admin members come to ask for cf atleast once every 2 weeks :lol: think it's like the 8th attempt to get us to agree to mutual walk away. If we were losing we would've agreed to those "walk away". But why the hell should we? Lol this war will last for months and months.

19. Lol twicc isn't posting because he's on the losing end of a war. Twicc loves war banter. As much as he loves war itself. Now I havent known twicc forever but in the half a year i have it's become quite obvious that war banter along with war are one of his favorite things. Also alcohol. And war banter and alcohol go hand in hand. Hence yet another thread he has made to allow you to trash each other.

@kingcalm. Your delusional if you think you actually beat twicc with your war of words. Twicc is horrible wif his engrish n stil makz u lol stoopid as . 

Your points are always invalid. Your buttbuddy AL got farmed for talking  on NA in wc. He then runs like a  back to ®FAKE and cries because he cant handle himself after posting his nonsense. Never did any members from fake receive hits from NA until after they decided they were going to hit NA. Even then for the first few days CA read "only return Inc, hit AL". Afterwards once it was realized PROFAKE wanted osw and stripped an inactive NA member is when NA targeted the whole clan. And here we are today. And I know for a fact NA has stripped a whole lot more off of PROFAKE than vice versa. And in the end that's what osw is all about. The strips. And protake has eaten way more loss than NA has. End of story