NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: Soul Warriors (VIPs)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Story of The Soul Warriors:
    It has been said that the Souls of Defeated Estoc warriors followed Arkosa to Damas . They were unheard of until the day of the first Estoc Trials. From that day forth these Souls assisted warriors in battle but abandoned them if defeat overcame them. These souls feed on victories of the bodies that they possess. These warriors soon became known as the Soul Warriors...

I was playing a FPS game last night, called Modern Combat 4, when this idea came to me. The idea is similar to a mode in that game. Basically the aim of that mode is that one random player would be nominated as a VIP. This person would earn 3 points for every kill while the non-VIPs would only earn 1 point per kill. The catch is, that if the VIP of one team died, the VIP-Killer would earn 5 points and the VIP role would be passed onto another random player.

I have explained all that to you so that:
    a) you forumers understand where my idea came from
    b) I don't want players saying I was a copy-cat.

My IDEA:
    Have three VIPs every for the two sides side. They are nominated after the 15 minute mark only if they have at least 5 successfull hits (to prevent the VIP role from being useless if it falls into the hand of an inactive). The VIP pick is totally random and in no particular order.

Necessities to becoming a VIP:
    MUST have 50% of spies and/or troops then a person is randomly chosen to becoming the VIP
    -If less than 3 people in the clan fail to meet the above criteria, then less VIPs are chosen.

Being a VIP:
    1- Gives you a chance to become discrete, meaning that all your successful hits will be done as 'a kingdom' like a scout. However a defeat will be a defeat and your name will be revealed (So be extra-carefull not to lose cause the stakes are high!)
    2- You will earn 100% extra KO bonus added to your score (double the KO bonus)
    3- If you make a KO the enemy/your cc will see 'Ace has been KOd by the enemy VIP'
    *Whether you decide to reveal if your VIP to your clan, is entirely your choice*

Killing a VIP:
    1- Gives the killer a bonus 200% extra KO plunder from killing the VIP
    2- The KO will count as 2 KOs

After a VIP dies:
    1- The role of VIP is passed onto another random player on the same clan.

**I still havent thought of a KaW-like name for a VIP, feel free to leave a name that you think would suit**

The main aim of this idea is to make wars more interesting
    Thank you for Reading

╔╗╔╗╔╗-- Proudly: Trident
    ╠╣║ .╠- -- & Chinese Triumph
    ╝╚╚╝╚╝-- & CT - Hero

2. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

Des made me die for a moment..

3. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

Yes give everyone who gets it invisbility, what's next? KawGodMode?

4. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

Maybe just add this to system wars as an option. Very interesting idea, but I'm not sure it needs to be applied in Estoc Trials

5. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

No support bad idea

6. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

Baaaaaaaaaad idea

7. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

And then came the invisible juggernaut!!



nope not good kaw is kaw other games are other games 

8. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

Maybe remove invisibility

9. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

The only reason why I like this idea is because:

1.) It makes war interesting.

2.) It can make tides turn easier.

3.) It takes MORE coordination and effort to take down the enemy in a limited time.

4.) It allows for a broader array of strategies.

5.) It rewards BIGGER plunder to the winning side, as assuming that there'd be many VIP's, the plunder would even double.

Now,

1.) It is weird. :| But I like the idea.

10. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

reasons*

11. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

Unlike most forum ideas, I actually really like this idea. It needs fine tuning, such as not having the invisibility thing, but the basis of the idea is really cool. Support

12. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

MC4... Lol.

13. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

And it's "an FPS game last night"

14. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

This would actually be pretty cool, but overpowered...

15. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

No support its soo uneven

16. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

uneven? how so?

17. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

it seems that most people dont like the invisibility thing... :|
    i'll change it to: invisible if success and non-invisible if defeat

18. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

invisibility has been now modified :D

19. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

Support just needs some fine-tuning. And give a story with it; you know Estoc Wars have a background story? Well maybe make a story that would convince KaWers to go with your suggestion

20. Re: NEW Addition to Estoc Trials: VIPs

not the best story teller but tried my best...the thread has been edited to include the little story as well
    :? :?