Need Gold? Attack Achv.?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Martem, Aug 24, 2012.

1. NEED GOLD?
    ATTACK ACHV.?

Well here is your time!

[bold] THIS IS MEANT FOR 100K-200K Attack stat players! [/bold]

Hey guys! DG here and I have a very good friend who is resetting and wants to be stripped and needs gold out! Crazy huh? Why waste gold? He has it stashed up so get attacking and stealing because he is resetting tomorrow! His name is Xx--Ghostbuster--xX! Get him while he lasts! Anyone is allowed to hit him as he does not care! Good luck!

~DG

2. Hmph, fail at bold! Forget that! Get Ghostbuster while he lasts people he is open currently! He needs that gold gone!

3. OP.
    Something tells me you need some help farming... Bad decision posting this...

4. Nope not at all, I am low on troops and he wants gold gone before tomorrow. Just tellin people!

5. So if I went and asked him, he'd say yes?

6. READ THE MENTIONED PLAYER'S WALL

OP

7. Not sure if I believe you.

8. He's lying...ghostbuster says he's not resetting

9. OP.

He's lying, just read the person's wall he said is "open".

10. Need gold? Attack Achv.? Well this threads op is currently open! (What a fail...)

11. Seem like someone's been telling lies. Farmings ok, but you can't do it yourself do you're trying to get others to do your dirty work. Mistaaaaaaaake!

12. Ops Barcode is.
    LLL_xxDeath-Gripxx_LLL

13. Wait OP is that you on my wall?

14. Then who the hell is that?

15. On his wall, not yours! Haha, I love starting stuff, gets people riled up! I love it! I love you Gus and no hard feelings and I have successfully farmed him! I am open if you still think I am a liar. I don't have a lot of gold, I have 6b! Go ahead!

16. guys not gus* no def pots go ahead!