need feedback - Blacklist

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Delsoul, Jan 9, 2016.

1. I've made this suggestion before on gaw and i think i have done so on 1 of my others accounts here on kaw..

The idea was a Blacklist.

Blacklist - A list of bounties set on players with a set amount that can be claimed by any player that lands the final hit on a player making them dtw.

How will this work?

There will be a separate section in the battle lists showing players that have bounties out on them.

What if the target is already near dtw?

Each player listed in the black list will have separate bars than the normal troop/spies they have for ebs/pvp. The black list will have every player at 100% bars until attacked, and they will decrease like normal bars based on damage dealt.

How many times can a bounty be placed/claimed?

A bounty can be placed 6 times a day by 1 player.

A player that has been bountied once cannot be bountied again for another 12 hours. This stopping players from farming for gold.

Players can only claim 1 bounty per 6 hours

how much to set a bounty and how do i set a bounty?

The top of each players profile will have a bounty button. Once pressed it will ask you for an amount to place on that player and also giving you a minimum amount that can be set.

A bounty can rage from a minimum amount of 20b up to 2T depending on size of player.

Hitting players on the black list has a small chance of generating 1-5 mith also.

Once a bounty is claimed. A update in World chat will appear saying who claimed the bounty and for how much.

Players that claim bounties will only receive 75% of the bounty instead of the full 100%.

***THIS IDEA HAS BEEN ON ANOTHER GAME FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD BUT THAT GAME HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN AND REMOVED FROM APP STORES***

please ask questions. Looking to change this idea so that it cant be abused in anyway

2. Why would someone pay 4T for someone pinning someone once? Lol

3. I made an idea you might like to read, search Bounty Hunted v2.0. At some point there was talk about implementation - but obviously it never happened.

4. A played a tap tap game once called Mob Wars where you could put a bounty on others and people would check the list and then kill them.

That would be neat to implement here

5. Supposed to be 2. Oops

6. Wasnt aware. Will look at it

7. Why would someone pay 2T for someone pinning someone once? Lol

8. I think its a fantastic idea and it is exactly what this game needs. It will encourage pvp rather than pointless player vs computer. However this would make it fairly easy to transfer money between accounts. Maybe make bounties cost crystals or nobs??

9. I will never get off of it

10. Do wars, weekend pvp events, and osw not encourage enough people already?

11. Interesting concept Del.

Would definitely need fine tuning but I like the raw idea for sure

12. Nice idea, as previous user said it needs some fine tuning
    May cause problems- would the money leave the ccount straight away or once player is dtw? What is you start the bounty and then don't have the money when it goes though?

13. Not happening..Too much work
    Devs are lazy enough that they can't add a few more war Slots with proper times..No way they are going to do this.

but I like the idea..something diffrent

14. I like the basic concept in this

15. Well this would obviously be exploited.

16. No support

17. No support

18. You're alive 

19. No support, smells like bullying maybe

20. On a war game about hitting people? K.