need a war clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Barack_obama, Feb 11, 2014.

1. If your looking for a war clan come on over I don't care what stats I'm not asking you to stay bring your mates bring whoever you want. It's just a place to war this clan is solely for warring only thanks

2. Not much effort but whom am I to judge. Wall me if you war and I may come for fun

3. This is something for WC.

4. EE or real war? (OSW)

5. you obviously aren't "the fittest" ...

6. I'd suggest a name change ...

7. Stop derailing or attempting to derail thread ancienne. Tho this is just spam and should be in WC

8. no ... it's not derailing as I made suggestions to OP while you try to derail by trying to make me a topic instead ... just leave continuously it I'd say ...

to OP ... to explain my posts in detail ...
    first, you look to me like a statless alt ... second, the clan provenly wasn't created by current owner (you) ... and I think that your name does represent an attitude which doesn't sound very inviting (at least to me) ... that's all ... btw ... unlocking clan bonuses comes first b4 this clan can become a war clan worth to mention ... wish you gl though ...

and I'm out now ... and to all real derailers, stop naming me ... although I won't answer to such stupid attempts in here anymore ...

I just wonder why almost all my game-related threads discussing game mechanics seriously regularly got locked while such threads like this one don't ... but that's not my problem ...

9. doing* (continuously was placed wrongly by autocorrect and belongs to the sentence b4) ... sorry ... n bye ...

10. eed a war clan[/b]

[img]http://www.meme-generator.de/media/created/vkt72n.jpg

11. Anc u were derailing by making the thread about his name, which couldve been posted on his wall.

This does however belong to world chat. Put a lot more effort into your thread and maybe people will actually care.

12. Support to Ancienne

Glad to see you can make a joke and not take this too serious.. Lay off her guys.. Let her have a joke and she will start to chill.. Maybe

13. IM JUST OFFERING A PLACE TO WAR I DONT REALLY CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY TO ME OVER AN APP ESPEACIALLY IF ITS NEGATIVE. FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO WAR THOUGH JOIN AND ILL PUT YOU ADMIN SO YOU CAN RUN THE SHOW THANKS.

14. C'mon man...

Stop shouting I'm really hungover

15. I am a war clan

16. I am a war carrot.