NEED A WAR CLAN OWNER ANY ONE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____________BIG_______________, May 23, 2012.

1. LOOKING FOR A WAR CLAN OWNER
    TO HELP THE SMALL PLAYERS IN THE CLAN GROW AND START SMALL WARS TO BIG WARS FOR MY POSSE FAMILY I HAVE 4 CLANS THIS WILL BE R WAR CLAN THAT THE HLOE POSSE FAMLY WE HELP IN ANY BIG WARS WE HAVE THERE FEEL FREE TO JOIN MY POSSE FAMILY CLAN AND WAR CLAN 

2. OK THAT SOUNDS GOOD BRO

3. THIS GUY SCREAMS RAGING EB NOOB WHO LOVES CAPS LOCK AND MAKES NO SENSE AND RAMBLES AND NEVER USES PUNCTUATION AND DOESN'T THINK BEFORE POSTING

4. CAPS LOCK RAGE

5. Can somebody translate? I don't speak noob.

6. Lmfao! Wth kind of a clan name is Satins legions? clan belong to some wore out stripper to fat to swing on the brass pole ? The devils other name is SATAN dummy. Learn how to spell or use spell check before you noob up forum again.

7. Guys, dont mess with HcP. Hes not a noob. Now kindly go **** yourselves.

8. @Wilson, i notice that you are insulting HcP's speech, yet you seem to neglect the difference between 'too' and 'to'. Your whole statement was worse thought or typed out than the OP. Now get the **** off.

9. bit harsh...but true...

10. Wilson, your a noob yourself

11. Anyone with under 10k battle losses is a noob. It means they were only here since pw or EBs

12. or not...

Just because you don't have 10k battle losses doesn't make you a noob...what the hell are you talking about

13. I agree with Viva, not everybody has 10k losses wth are you talking about

14. I don't have 10k losses and I have probably been playing longer than most people could dream of

15. I Don't Have 10K Losses And I Was Here Before Pw's And EB's

16. Hcp is a good clan. Hope you find what your looking for. But all that aside. Try not to use all caps. Forumers are also huge grammer nazis so beware.

17. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME FOR A B2B WAR CLAN AND THEY WOULD GROW FAST