Need a main character

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *lady-marian (01), Aug 14, 2010.

1. Hi everyone I'm looking for a character to be my main!:) I'm mostly stuck on names but a bio would still be ok. The main character will be a boy appearance unknown he is clever and cunning with one sword of some type he is a commander to be

2. How about Ethan? Or Ryan?

3. Yes!!:) I'm using Luke!!:) I love him! He is one of the main characters friends!!:)

4. How about Hunter?

5. I like eathen but I'm not sure it doesn't have a ring to it like harry potter

6. Harry Potter rocks

7. Yeah harry potter does rock!

8. If u need a bio check out angus bios

9. He really helps

10. I'm a bio writter u want b disapointed.
    Name:angus
    personality:strong friendly
    weapon:scimitar and a very strong Mage
    bio: I grew up in a forest my parents were arrested when I was 7 yrs old. I found a weapon tutor and learned a few swords untill I was forced to choose one. I choose the scimitar for a few reasons the main was it felt like a extension of my arm
    I have also had a few skirmishes and the worste imjury was a chunk of skin being sliced of my leg

I learned magic when I was close to death I was corned in a cave with a bear closing in and a hurled a fireball not nowing what I was doing but I escaped um harmed jus shocked

11. I like it but not his name i'm really picky about names so I can't find one for my main character but you're all helping!

12. Name.... Do u want it to sound modern or medieval?

13. Well I have Luke, Rora, And Shorlorn so far!

14. But I might change shorlorns name a bit

15. I can write a bio on anything

16. How about Talon? Just a random name idea