Naomi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Hello everyone,
    I was in WC tonight and talking to a few friends. Suddenly, Naomi posts in WC that she will give 3 seals to first person to pin her and zero her. Naturally, I look through her prof...I mean stats and begin talking to her :cool: :cool: :cool: I ask her how much she makes in hte. Much to my dismay, she says 115m. I was baffled and asked her how that was possible with the significant number of towers she had. She said wc would know better. So, I ask in wc. As expected, the 1 response I got said that the person wanted to know too...so I pm her again. She says it is a magical build. My question to you all is what is meant by the "magical build?" How is this lack in loss of plunder possible? Thanks!

2. Someone got trelled.

3. How does one build?

4. Yeah, I make 227m first hit. It's that magical fairy dust that makes my kingdom luckier than yours.

5. Naomi makes money in the fun way. Goo luck figuring out the truth

6. I think she makes 115 mill plunder... As end plunder o_O

7. When you reach 57.974% or greater with towers, your plunder will exponentially increase. It quickly caps at 546m plunder.

8. That's only if you have 31 towers. It increases that cap times 2 if you have 31.2 towers. Everyone knows that.

9. Copy her build and see it for yourself XD

10. She probably gets like 10m a hit on HTE.

11. U probable only get 2m a hit cuz ur bad at the game m8. Watch ur mouth Vel noob or u might just be in a bit of trouble.

12. Looks like someone took her joking seriously  lmao

13. Lol. I'm over 80% towers. I only make 15.5 mil a hit on escapes.