My Sweet KAW...what happened?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xxilIBallsDissectionIlixx, Jul 21, 2012.

1. What ever happened to Kaw, war and Forums? This used to be a place where intimidation tactics, **** talking and ***** slapping used to happen. Now its just where updates and irrelevant, noobish information gathers to have a cup of coffee, a krispy kreme donut and a croissan'wich.

Where did Swabia go?

What about Hansel?

Maelstone? You still out there?

What happened to the days of WFTT threatening to hammer the clans one at a time A-Z?

Where did KingdomofWolves go?

Has there been a Laoda spotting?

What about Snooze?

This is ridiculous. With T5 looming, we are looking at weeks, if not months, of a nuetered version of the game.

Old school clans...get your ass together and hammer the LB top to Bottom. Someone please make hay in this game.

CR, Voodoo, Zaft, IG, Kotfe, Infamous Inc., KT, WOG, Outlawz...the future is in your hands. Wouldnt it be interesting to see what YOU could do to shake up the game. C'mon guys. Spank someone.

BTW....This is MattECS. And my sad little alt that Kappo and Laoda volleyed in the Zig wars so that I could not bank. Guys. Friends. DO something!!!

2. What about W.A.R.?

3. KaW lost its balls :( Then had them dissected like your name says

4. Uhhh.... Swabia is still here, so is laoda, and hansel

5. Joey...good point. WAR counts and my old friend Mike. And Jlaw my dear southern friend. Did I miss anyone else?

6. Me  lol

And like 300 players? Lol

7. Well you know you are one of my brothers!! You know that!!! And Kenny. and Lock. Maj, Limby, :(, Jiggy, Zoey, Money, Batt, Aragon, Ahdy, Pwnager

8. WAR kicks ass. Disappointing to see them overlooked In so many "powers of kaw" threads. Challenge them and I'm willing to bet you end up losing that bet. 10 times out of 10. WAR Dominates

9. I'm just waiting for the day we start taking #1 on lb to number 300 and go down the list lol... That will be a fun war

10. kaw has changed but change can be both good in some ways and bad in others so balance it up

11. Control, change, updates, devs, EBs, and perm items happened to Kaw. I been inactive for most of the month for having no incentive or fun playing anymore.

12. Like u said kaw isn't the same, items have now become a factor that tips the scale on who u can or can't hit. Representing infamous Inc, it's been a hard slog to keep the clan going, but I'm happy to say we still have clan mates out there causing havoc 

13. IG sucks, haters ganna hate 