My suggested fix for EE wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -__Cheradenine_Zakalwe__-, Dec 30, 2013.

1. I see that there are still plenty of complaints in forums about clans stacking LB players with very small builds.

Before EE, and outside EE war clans it was and is unusual to have such small kingdoms in the same clan as LB players at all.

My suggestion is a simple one:

• -If the largest player signed up is too strong to hit the smallest player signed up on their own team, then that clan should be disqualified.
      -A simple message would show at match up "Your clan will not be participating in war as you signed up with an unacceptable roster"
      -Vanished Paladins would not be available for disqualified clans.
    This won't stop clans mixing big and small builds, but it will limit it. LB accounts will at least need to war with kingdoms big enough that they aren't dts, and very small kingdoms will have to fight other very small kingdoms. This will make EE a little fairer for those people who want to war with the same people they Kaw with every day, rather than construct specific war rosters.

2. No support

Only reason is because while I agree LB/GH/PS clans SUCK! Making your roster is a great art as a war commander. I use it myself. Isn't that the point? To make your clan have the best chance to win?

3. This would be hard to implement on 20 man rosters its hard enough for some clans to make up numbers never mind having to call in people who are a certain size . So although i can see what u are trying to do it may lead to less wars as clans can't meet the requirements

4. better solution are matchups according structure factors .... it means clans with only middle players without GHs or LBs will matchups each other and clans with only middle players (no LBs / GHs) together .... easy solution

5. Just because a few whine in the forums doesn't mean everyone is complaining. I'm not.

6. NO SUPPORT

7. No support, awful ideas

8. No Support, would ruin the whole point of the WC carefully selecting the perfect roster to get a good match.

9. I l've been considering a tug of war type systemwhere each clan can on have a certain weight. In this case weight woukd be combined cs+bfe+bfa

10. Perfect roster to get a good match lol this just summed ee wars up. People creating a roster to beat easy opponents.

11. That would be kinda the point no more wording about trying to stack a roster so u don't get out matched just because of clan make up

Would go back to wc and clans using skill and teamwork to win a match not who stacks better

12. Nooooooo

All the 'fixers' need to learn how to work around problems. It's not that hard...

13. Although I disagree fully with the proposed fix, anybody that claim it is 'great strategy' to stack a roster with 3 LBs and 7 GHs is an idiot. It's the lazy solution to match mid-size clans and get an easy win. What's the reward in that? Where is the strategy?
    I would support a finer analysis to roster structure that matches clans with LB with other clans with LB warriors. The hourglass roster is an aberration and borderline exploitative of the matching algorithm. This was a problem in season 2, it still is..

14. I still don't get how "hit restrictions" are on but yet a GH with 2 mil stats can hit a 18 mil stats but the 18. Tell me where is the fun in warring if people are gonna what I call cheat in making a roster with lb and GH for a easy win? Hmmm I'm betting most of those clans that did do a mix match roster rather than their easy lazy ways would probably get killed a lot more. I don't know where's the pride in winning a war if you have to play it that way to win...... JUST SAYING! 

15. Correction but the 18 mil stat can't hit the 2 mil... So much for fix devs! And hit restrictions!

16. Or even an easier fix--- match the clans with lb and GH with a clan also warring the same way !!! Wahhhh llllllaaaaa problem solved

17. no support

18. It seems the LB/small stacking began in earnest when the DTW/DTS system was introduced (I recognize some clans used this strategy previously when "GH exploit" was all the rage, but those clans were few in number).

With the introduction of DTW/DTS in nearly all the wars, you basically segregate your roster into bigs and smalls, both of whom can hit their opposites, but not the other group. So your smalls, fight agqainst their smalls, your bigs fight against their bigs.

Clans that go into wars with "mid-level" kingdoms find that their mid-levels are in a meat grinder. They can be hit by the other sides' bigs AND smalls. That is simply the natural outcome of the DTW/DTS system. Anyone who fails to recognize that reality and claims other people are "gaming the system to get easy wins" doesn't recognize the reality of the system. Those people should wait for the rare war where DTW/DTS is turned OFF and they they won't have this type of worry. But with DTW/DTS that is the reality the devs have given us. Evolve or be eliminated.

Cheers,

Kage

19. No support. LB/GH war clans are annoying, but if you don't like them and don't want to lose all the time; make your roster LB/GH!