My story (not yet edited)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Mr_Bluejay, Aug 13, 2010.

1. IM EXTREMELY SORRY BUT I DON'T HAVE AN EDITED VERSION YET PLEASE FORGIVE THE MISTAKES

If you are reading this because you want to feel like a superhero and experience a better world, shut this now! This is the story of my sister, Alaina, and I. Oh yes, we haven't been properly introduced I'm Nico. I grew up on the east-side of manhattan. Houston street to be exact, with my sister Alaina. Thing is, we are not exactly like normal kids you see. We never really knew our dad until he turned up on our doorstep the other day. and that's where we begin.

A knock at the door awoke me, I caught the small snippets of a conversation, a rushed hurried one but a conversation nevertheless. My sister burst into my room screaming
    "it's daddy,it's daddy!"
    I bolted upright in my bed.
    "Daddy? Alaina daddy hasn't been in touch in well,forever."
    Before I could finish she cut in tripping over herself with excitement,
    "no it's really him it's daddy he's come to see us."
    Our father had left when Alaina was a  tiny baby and had never looked back so I figured she must just be joking when my mother burst in
    "She's telling the truth Nico, your father is waiting downstairs to talk to you,"
    I was lost for words I never thought of my father re-appearing, I had abandoned that hope many years ago. And to be perfectly honest I didn't want to meet him because he might not live up to my high expectations.

I entered cautiously into the room,and there on the sofa was a normal man, but he seemed to radiate power, power as old as time itself.
    "Dad?"
    "Yes it is Nico," I was awestruck even though my mum had told me it was him I didn't believe it, then suddenly childhood memories flooded back to me, his booming laughter, and the soothing tone of his voice, yes, this was him.
    "where have you been? why did you leave mom? why have you never come back?"I could have asked him question forever but he cut in,
    "Nico, son I cannot speak much now for I have duties to preform, but there is one thing I shall tell you,"he paused "bad things are soon to happen be prepared," in a split second he erupted into flames! But they were flames that did not burn or even char it was if they bent to my dads will. But I took that for-granted
    And tried to think what he had meant by "be prepared,"
    What I noticed later was that even though my father had erupted into flames it did not bother me I knew he was still alive, and that if my dad controlled fire he was definitely not Human.

After the events of the day I was glad to get into my bed, but I was kept awake with the thoughts of my father, why would he leave my mom? I promised myself I'd confront him with it the next time I saw him.

Chapter 2

"CRASH!" I woke up startled and confused, I felt something cold against the back of my head, it will be a feeling I never forget, a feeling that would haunt me the rest of my life. It was the feeling of a 9 millimetre pistol, I don't know how I knew that but I'd always understood everything about machinery, my mom said it came from my dad but I'd never understood why but that wasn't important now
    "Get up," said a voice from behind me and the pistol jerked upwards toward the base of my skull.
    "who are you?" I shouted.
    "let's just say I'm no friend of your father,"he cackled in a shrill tone of voice.
    I knew he was about to kill me, so I made one last attempt to overpower him, it was a stupid idea, the guy was at least six foot and armed, but I jumped at him, maybe it was my ADHD that made me want to, I kicked the pistol out of his hand, it slid across the floor and I charged for it, but the man re materialised next to it and pointed it at my chest, now call me crazy but I don't think he was gonna let me live.
    "Aaaaaaaaahhhhh," once again I charged it was an insane move but I hit him with the palm of my hand right in the chest, he doubled over in pain, and I took the gun.
    "who sent you?" I shouted as I aimed the gun between his eyes,
    "ha ha you will never know, go on kill me I don't care,"
    "I said, who sent you?"
    Before I could continue I heard a scream from the next room, my sisters room!

I ran next door to find my sister but she was gone! I was devastated, the only person who'd I'd wished was truly safe was gone. I ran to the window and saw her struggling with one of the other goons I was about to jump out and help her when, I noticed in my confusion I had left the man in my room! I felt a something hit me in the back off the leg it stung like poison, then everything was dark...

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning in a heap on the floor,
    "hello nico," said a voice next to me "how did you sleep?"
    I noticed the voice was that of my friend Mark.
    "Not very well at all." I replied
    "I can't even contemplate what you are  going through at the moment," he said
    "but I know it's hard."
    Mark had always understood me he could tell my moods and my thoughts it was as if he was inside my head, which had always scared me a little.
    "When did you get here?" I asked
    "I'm not to sure actually, but when I got here you were out cold."
    I wondered if he knew where sister was, I mean Mark knew everything about the city of Manhattan, and most of it's inhabitants, if he didn't know who would?
    "Mark do you know where my sister is? I was going to follow there car but I was knocked out."
    He replied "I may have a vague idea, but, you must heal before we leave." to my knowledge I wasn't to badly injured I tried to get up but I fell in pain
    "don't move I've just bandaged the wound, it looks like you were stabbed in the leg,I'm surprised you weren't killed by the bullets I found in the wall, but I suppose you've never been badly hurt by machinery before that's maybe why you weren't shot."
    He was right a couple of years ago there was a large gang war in Manhattan and I was caught in a crossfire with my sister and I had tried to shield her with my body the bullets had curved around us, after that I was known as a hero but I knew I had nothing to do with it, I could feel it in my bones it had come from another power an older unexplainable power.

Chapter 4

"What shall we do with the girl?" squealed a voice from the corner.
    "Do as you please Polyphemus but I need this girl alive, she has a strong resolve but she will bait her brother into our trap,"
    Said the man, well not a man exactly, a beast, yes that's a good description a beast, a large muscular beast, big enough to make pro wrestlers quake in their boots. Even in this dream I was sure this beast conveyed the same power as my father had the day he vanished into flames. But this power seemed to have been magnified 10 times and I can tell u now, my dad didn't feel weak at all.
    "Thank you master, I shall take her down to the pit." chattered Polyphemus excitedly.
    I heard a scream down the corridor I was sure it was that of my sister I wanted to help but this was only a dream, it couldn't be real then I turned my view toward the man beast thing, but I noticed he was staring directly at me like he could see me. His eyes bored a hole into the depths of my consciousness! I felt my body shaking then I woke, Mark holding onto me shaking me violently screaming at the top of his lungs "Wake up Nico, wake up!"
    "I'm awake, I'm awake, calm down Mark what's up?" then he told me how I'd been shouting about the beast in my sleep. And how he had been trying to wake me for the past hour!
    "Nico we need to leave, now, like right now, we'll talk more on the way."and with that we gathered our things and left the remains of my house.

2. It's good zach, plz post more! Cya in 2 weeks!

3. Pls use the feedback thread

4. HEY THIS IS A COPY OF PERCY JACKSON!!!!!!

5. Um no it's not and use the feedback thread