My name says it all

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIll_BlLAL_lllllI, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Firstly, I will say I am an alt. Secondly I will not tell you my main.

But I will tell you why I am posting.

My aim is to play the game as it is meant to be. I intend to do no epic battles and reach as high as I can using only the battle list.

So maybe one day you will see me in your news feed, but not for a while :p

Thanks, you might not care but some of you have said that one must do epic battles to stay competitive, I aim to destroy that belief.

No_EBs

2. Good luck. Does anyone remember the last KaWer did this I can't remember his name (not so long ago)

3. It was iHassleNewbs

4. Good luck!!!

5. It's taken you 133 days to get those stats???

You might want to sneak in a Haunting seal or 2. :lol:

6. It has not take me 133 days lol.
    I started just as I made this forum post.
    The achievement is from an old account I had on this Phone that I deleted

7. Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to T5 HLBC using the battle list, most of the gold you make goes back into buying attack pots needed to get through other players Def pots.

You might do it alright, but it'll probably take 5 years. As it is now, it'll take nearly 2 years to HLBC doing eb's without using nobs.

8. Achievements are from the first time you achieved them, so you can reset from HLBC to newb stats but still have the achievement of Highland Complete.

9. I love to farm u .......my dear friend.........becous my this alt is litte stronger then u i will brack ur dream to be on new feeds lol....... :deval:

10. I love ur name!! Support

11. U love my name or what lol?

12. Thanks for support.
    First 25k stats done (only few more million to do. :p)
    Also I forgot to add that I will keep all whines on my wall from eb noobs. Anything else will be deleted

13. You're just an attention seeking noob trying to make a name for yourself. Whats the worthwhileness of this thread? What makes this forums worthy?

14. You won't make it far.

15. Yay. Someone else whining to bring back the "old KaW".

16. I'm doing the same thing, I'll race you. I'll even reset so we start at the exact same time since I've been going for w couple days now

17. My name was mentioned? 