My Last Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GoldOutGoodLuck, Nov 5, 2014.

1. No very many people truly know me. But oh well I'm just a war mole I'm sorry to all that I have wronged.
    Fraaaaaaaaaanz
    Her princess
    I'm sorry about all the eq I cost you I deserve death so good bye kaw thanks for all the good times and some bad ones

2.  CF GRANTED  learn from your mistakes, never find fun by ruining wars!

3. He was the mole who ruined indi wars, this is a lesson to massive spammers, cheaters and war abusers out there.
    Be warned
    We exist. We're in different Clans but we all have one cause, that is to hunt down this people who ruin kaw 

4. Never cf request to a guy with only 2 forum posts.

5. Stop picking on noobs lol.

I ruin indi wars

6. Lolthisthread.

And you're right- never cf to a guy with only 2 posts. O.O

7. it's not that more forum posts makes you eligible to be the only ones who could be wrote on. Oh and actually he messed up indi wars ffs. people who experienced that indi war time with massive cc spamming with moles will be happy to see this apology post. Many are affected just so you know.

8. Who cares. Just cast with 5 alts and spam their cc if yours in getting spammed.

9. Surprised people still making CF threads.. Usually it's threads saying sorry for taking your items on HTE or something.

10. Fraaanz acc giving a CF is funny, op all you had to do was assassinate

11. Says this while having Shattered Sword. :lol:

12. Nice catch Paine!!

BURN

13. Lol. That would ruin indis for kawers.

PS. Don't think you're better because you have more forum posts 

14. Random person quits and this leads to announcement of some vigilante indi war group. Hmmm smells fishy

16. Woah. My post is in the middle part. Something messed up.

17. You are the one with the broken sword not Op, so do you add yourself to the list?

18. Actually this is an alt  took anti-depressant pill before doing indi, so pretty much fell asleep. But friends teamed with in indi knew it so they understood.

19. You didn't post at the end of the quote.

Also op. Were you ganged up on? Lol otherwise I don't see how this noob build could make anyone cf

20. I like how in this particular war where we supposedly "cheated" with a mole/spammer their side had to actually cheat to win the war in the last few minutes when we were in the lead. :roll: