my giveback to kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --bengal--, May 19, 2012.

1. I would like to start off this thread with some much earned thank yous. With my last embarrassing issue where my cousin hijacked my phone I realized who my real allies were in a great time of need. Even if it was fake. I would like to thank Asguard Elite, Atoms, party god, black hand dragon, my home clans castle inferno, castles of loyalty,Dawnstar and yes even the pure evil council for taking the time to read the threads and understanding the situation. Thank you to all who helped, gave advice, and more. A statement to pure evil. In this situation I have gained respect for your clan. I was hit no more than 20 times. You guys understood the situation and I thank you for it. In some future, near or far I would love to war with you, a friendly war, not one out of hatred.
    As a token of my gratitude to all of kaw, I am helping everyone. If you have trouble with a farmer, need help in an EB osw or war I will be glad to help just pm me or wall me. As to all who posted rude and obnoxious comments about butt-hurt, realize that I was barely and rarely hit, why would I make this up if I nor my clan was being hit... Even ask pure evil themselves... That will be all. Thank you for reading.

2. So you aren't quitting?

3. Nope thank you

4. Lmao and I was only going to delete this acct or change my name.

5. You missed me... I stripped two people because they were hating on you.

6. Thank you very much hehe my alts had a few other ppl one day farmed for their ignorance of the situation 

7. Thanks for staying japasmurf! I don't know you, but it sounds like you are a great dude, and KaW needs people who aren't jerks.

8. Lmao, japa is a lying little runt

9. Dude, leave.

10. Japa what if I wanted you to help me osw your own clan? Just a hypothetical 

11. Beautiful. Just. Beautiful.

12. Lol, japa has been in numerous clans in the last 2 days. Which clan?!?

13. Oh one of those? All of them then 

14. There's Castle Inferno, his current clan, and his brief flee to U.F.K

15. Lmao you im glad you guys laugh and such glad to know people still have fun in this game and i will continue helping multiple clans lol

16. I think he made it up. :roll:

17. Lol I'm still farming japas home clan and it's subs  stripped a nice 6 people already don't think anyone has noticed yet lol

18. Great way to keep it covert.

19. Japasmurf

You really really need to shut the **** up.

Brood_Warrior