My apology to ta-tas and IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIFIxXFloppies_VengenceXxIVII, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Well as few know I ran my mouth after running my mouth about running my mouth,(stay with me here) and started trouble I knew damn good and well I couldn't handle. But damn it was exciting, until I started losing sleep, allies and gold due to a massive incoming news feed, ta-tas was a majority contributer. Burning countless pots and killing my Lil soldiers and taking my gold.
    I must clear the air by saying I never doubted your strength or resolve just wanted to see a piece of it for myself undiluted like it is in an osw. As a smaller player I don't get hit much when in osw.

Any ways I will stop babbling and close with, "hats off to you and IG, I hope now with this public broadcast of your godly might you will allow me to go back to eb fairy mode.
    Much respect signed-the donk

2. ;) No comment ;)

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

Cool, maybe now I'll get some inc 

4. Metal I can't believe you have been neglected.. I have not gone more then a couple hours with out inc in bout a week

5. Why did you make another thread? :eek:

6. Paladin posting a picture of AC3 on every thread doesn't make you cool. I believe they call it spam.

7. I didn't know iG knew how to hit...

8. Don't worry, he'll be pinned for a long time if I see it continuously happen.

9. Wait ur telling me ig hits people? 0_o *mind blown*

10. Metal I think the reason they dnt bother wit you anymore is that your ally less and potless 
    So I've heard lol .......

11. Paladin, stop picture spamming. And nice apology op :)

12. Metal maybe iG isnt on your clan directly. Im sure there busy destroying another clan.

13. Apology noted have fun gaming !

14. No offense, Dom, but your stats are garbage compared to your brethren. I'm sure iG is hitting bigger fish.

15.  potless? Maybe, I usually fight without sdp so doesn't bother me. Ally less? Well technically no I'm not. Although I was stripped, doesn't mean I'm done ;)

16. Hey Floppy you wanted my link. Here you go. From Spain

17. See you after the war floppy 

18. Eh, are u having a laugh. Never seen so much horse #### . Go crush a grape....

19. The only **** in the vicinity is your leader.

20. Lopaidon has always talked big, just ignore him and watch them burn