Multiple crashes of kaw during war 8

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jdhdhdh, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Devs, during the war tonight law stopped working with the message 'Unfortunately KAW has stopped ' numerous times. I understand this happened to numerous players as is related to an update I downloaded earlier today. This ruined what was a Great war with Hit Squad (much respect to you on your win as I know u had same issues ). I was wondering how you were gonna sort this out.

2. Respect to Hit Squad. U war great

3. Yep happened 7x during the war8 also opposing team had problems as well!! Ridiculous

4. Same thing happened to me also

5. I've been having this issue since Saturday

6. Happened to me too , in the middle of coming up >.>

7. To make sure they are getting this info please feedback what happened or send an email in. this is the only way that they can get the info quick and start on a fix for it. Support@athinkingape.com

8. Have done Acetown. This is to gauge scale of problem amongst the kawmunity

9. Did anyone update the app recently I think this may have had something to do with it. I didn't war but after update I got the same error.

10. I crashed over 15 times during the war. Some of them were during attacks. Never ever crashed 15 times 15+ plus times let alone in 1 hour.I spend a lot of money on this game and after this I'm ready to quit kaw for good

11. Multiple cases amongst members of our roster.. Luckily it happened mostly during ko periods 

12. I crashed over 15+ times during war, it was everytime I attacked or scouted and poof, I got booted then had the dreadful, unfortunately Kaw has stopped. I left email and a screenshot. I urge people to NOT download the latest update. Mine did automatically right before war.

13. Mizz-E. exactly what happened to me. I announced I was up with an attack and kaw crashed. I will not be warring again until this is sorted as it sucks all the funout of it

14. Apparently it withdrew my woc cast also somewhere in the mix. Not sure if it crashed or not but didn't knowany better until roster lock on mmatchup when I received the " you have not " blah blah blah

15. happened to me as well resorting in a couple ko's brought on by the hit squad who by the way are a great group of peeps…war was very well fought hats off to the hit squad

16. Happened 4 times to me at the start of war, then I had no problems. Sucked for my clan though, I was tracking and lost the first wave.

17. Happened to me also. Didn't send feedback because I thought it was on my end but I will now