Morons.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mictecacihuatl, Mar 1, 2014.

1. So I’m looking at WC bored (Hero silenced me), and I see some guy named “Big_Turtle” talking nonsense to someone half his size. I proceed to go to his profile and magically find the Attack button.  After Pinning this scrub, he says “Nice at least u aint no coward” (Grammar Nazis are going nuts everywhere). After 3 failed attacks from him, this moron decides to throw me in CA. LAWLS.
    Since he can’t handle his own fight, his clan mates decide to jump in. These were the results.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not only am I pinning these dumbasses, they’re pinning themselves on my tower haha. You’d think with their size they would know better than to hit towers like that.

[​IMG]

2. 

3. How do these towers pin?

4. I was so happy when I found out you got silenced. I honestly danced around like a teenage girl listening to backstreet boys. However my joy was shortly lived, since you can still talk on forums. However, this thread actually made me pee myself from laughing so hard at those fails.

5. Lol! That's great!

6. GT you lose a great amount of troops when you fail on towers. Same with spies bro. Who doesn't know this lol?

7. They kill themselves by the hands of farmer joe!

8. How do I find one of these towers?

9. Honest question, werent you a ps last week?

10. My inner grammar nazi is saying correct him

Nice, at least you ain't a coward

11. GT is questioning the separate phrasing of it. Direct copy/paste: "Not only am I pinning these dumbasses, they’re pinning themselves on my tower haha."
    GT wants to know how/why they are pinning THEMSELVES and being kept pinned by her.

12. I think what she means to say motley is that their failing attacks/assassinations which are increase by the presence of towers is what is causing them to self fail pin on Naomi.

13. Oh *I* fully understand. Thats why *I* didnt question it, twas GT.

14. Oh yeah that's what I meant.....

15. Would be cooler if your name WAS Squidward.
    Consider a name change. :)

16. :lol: got 40 failed scouts in my news from these guys and it comes with a complimentary wall post. LOLOLOLOL