More wars!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lol_aww_lol, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Post here if you or your clan are unable to war due to current war times.

2. If devs review this data and see how many people are unable to participate in test wars with current war times, hopefully we can show them what sort of impact adding more wars can make offering more diversity in match ups and even less no match ups

3. During the Season there will be wars everyday. Pointless post.

4. For those who are warring in the next war i am looking for members to war :) lol

5. Yes there will be wars everyday as soon as season starts. But many people and whole clans are having to wait for season to start to make war, after a war system has been established without many of their feedback and suggestions for a war system we all will be warring on

6. So if more wars aren't added the kaw community as a whole will have to depend on the same 30 clans opinions and feedback. Which is fine but can just be limited . If that's ok with you then fine. Just an idea that could improve the war systems testing.

7. Yes support

8. Support fully bro :)

9. I'm definitely supporting this more wars more myth more equipment xD

10. More wars lame ass devs.

11. Fully support this with your last post. It will bring a lot more feedback for the devs to work on, bettering the system they have ATM.

support!!!!

12. Sigh....
    You sir are a noob.
    MORE EFFORT
    THIS IS SPAM
    USE BB CODES

13. You sure, didn't read the first page.
    *sigh*
    That better noob

14. Your combined post are absolutely correct.

Support

15. I'm unable to war during the week because war times fall at such horrible times for my time zone. I can war maybe three times on weekends, which doesn't seem very fair to those in my time zone

16. Why the **** would you bump this?