MORE FUN WITH NEW SPELLS IN ESTOC WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_Fuzzy_Piranha_IlI, Mar 12, 2013.

1. I think about estoc wars now and maybe they should be only 2 hours wars.
    + :shock:
    THERE SHOULD BE THESE only-WAR spells in GAME:
    - battle fury (2 mith) = or spell like this, but short duration of 30 min
    - blood lust (4 mith) = or spell like this, but short duration of 1 hour
    - fog of war (2 mith) = or spell like this, but short duration of 30 min
    - veil of darknes (4 mith) = or spell like this, but short duration of 1 hour
    - holy aura / plunder spell (5 mith) = 30 min, like unholy aura, but you add more money for your clan (damages to enemy are same)
    - SKO spell (5 mith) = you cast it and you SKO
    - OUT OF KO spell (1 mith) = you back in game, but stay at your actual low troops level out of KO
    - half xtal spell (10 mith) = same as xtal, but you regen +50% spies/troops
    - regen only troops/spies bar (10 mith) = same as xtal, but regen only troops or spies to 100%
    = spells cost mithrils + each player could use only 1 XTAL / WAR

(or different time / mith spend balancing...)

These spells should be LIMITED :lol: by overall mith limit that could be spend
    by one player in war = 30 MITH LIMIT
    (15 mith give player as own war salary and 15 mith get as bonus only for war = DOUBLE salary)
    = if clan lost then he lost all 30 mith
    - if player add less mith salary for example only 10 mith then will be his limit 20 mith (always double)

:cool: WAR REWARD SYSTEM :cool:
    - coz most players from losing clans will lost 30 mith limit then 30 mith is basic reward
    + all players could get more mith from enemy pots....

:lol:
    ---> new spels could bring game to be more strategical
    for example all ppl in war on one side should be able SKO at once ....
    or ppl will be choose right time when using battle fury or not .... etc

There could be special roles in wars: ppl who will use power spells, ppl with plunder spell,
    ppl focused only on xtaling, ppl with attack spells only, etc....

:p

2. Re: MORE FUN WITH NEW SPELS IN ESTOC WARS

Are you really that much a noob? Shortening war to 2hrs. And redoing mith system. Hey wake up kiddo that would mean devs would need to extend the amount we can purchase and also Wars are at their best right now if you cant war for four hours dont participate thats the deal with the new opt out system

3. 2hour wars will be introduced on wednesday.

4. just ideas - some could be used, some not
    lol

5. 2hr wars just got introduced lol

6. If they had a spell called the EE spell and it only cost 6 mith to war that could be good.

if thats the only spell you can cast more people might war. This spell would add a static bonus to att/def/spyatt/spydef.
    It would keep losses to a minimum. That means less butthurt overall and more willing to participate.

The payout/reimbursement of mith used would still apply if you won.

Side note:
    It cost me over 14billion for mith and around 5billion in attack and defense pots to do an EWar. While thats easy for me to swing not everyone is as active as i am.

Negative: but frac.. it makes no sense to not be able to cast your mith spells in the only place you can earn it. Hmmm True true.

Negative: the devs will have to change the system again.
    They will do this anyway im sure. Always changing something.

7. Wow worst kaw idea i have ever heard.

8. Or why not disable the use of the standard 12 mith spells from EE Wars. If everyone uses them it makes them kind of redundant anyway. That way if you lose a war you don't lose mith. If you don't have mith, you don't need to buy mith. Makes it a little more accessible.

9. Support man

10. That seems like an awful big waste of mith