Moose versus Buffolo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Buffolo (01), Aug 21, 2013.

1. Omg here I was grazing contently on 2 x Hauntings and 2 x FoD when from accross the plains comes a Moose.

I did'nt know Mooses (is that the plural for Moose?) were so aggressive.

I am not quite sure what I should do as I am hungry for FoD but he won't leave me alone. 90 million from Moose and 115 million from FoD ( first hit). I hate having to bank money its so wasteful.

I wish he would just go up North where the aggresive Moooses live and leave the gentle Buffolo's alone.

2. Its meese

3. Never make eye contact with meese.

4. Didn't* There is no plural for moose I think

5. Moose would so kick a Buffalo's bottom

6. ITS BUFFOLO WINGS TUESDAY! Yeeeeaaaaaa!
    [​IMG]
    i simply selected you from the BL. It was nothing personal. I'm just enjoying some 1 vs 1. ī”

Ask me to stop and I'll leave as fast as I came ī‰

7. huge respect for keeping this as a 1 vs 1, btw. some folks cannot handle that and they run to their clan. ī€Ž

8. Bye the way Meese Moose Mooses are all acceptable as we Canadians are complacent a varied in sense if humor.
    Kings English it's Moose for Plural as it is an Indian name.

9. Buffolo it's very hard to hit moose cause he's always dtw pinned on eb good luck.

10. On our honeymoon, my (now ex) wife argued with me for hours the plural form of moose was meese. I knew then I had made an epic mistake.

11. Ooh can I have some buffalo wing too moose? By the power of all meese please.

12. Thanks for where to put the apostrophe in didn't, I always get that wrong. It is good to know the plural for Moose and am glad its not Meese. Being an Aussie we haven't spoken English for years, so thanks for your forbearance. Now I would really love to get back to my 2 x FoD if thats cool by you Meester Moose.

13. please do not hit Buffolo. I've been enjoying our game.

14. you return hits and you fight very well. Thanks for the entertainment. Its nice finding players who don't shy away from PvP. I will leave your news. I wish you all the best zī”

You've made a friend in battle today

15. I was just kidding.

16. I have added buffalo to my friends list

17. Thank you Moose it was a pleasure. You play the game as it should.

Respect to you from the Buff

18. Yay peaceful Animals! =D