money

Discussion in 'Wars' started by King-of-the-kin, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I think you should be able to give money to players like smaller clan members or just to help other players or to give to an alt

2. Support!! :lol: :lol: hey Red can i have a few trill?

3. LMFAO Val!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hahahahahahahah no support mate Leaderboard would be updating every minute coz of people transferring money to account to account no support this is just silly sorry :!:

Ocean

4. NO SUPPORT PEOPLE WOULD CREATE HUGE BANKS AND GROW ALTS TOO FAST

5. I love it!!!

Im talking about sushi... just in case you thought I meant this stupid OP...

6. Leaderboard actually only updates once a day.

7. Support!!!!

8. Oh I thought LB updated every 10 hours.

9. Maybe if it cost the giver a certain amount for every bil given

10. Even then, LB could transfer a lot of gold without feeling much of any price lol

11. Hey teja, mind giving me 2T so I can finish my build? :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. I think this a good concept but in a game like this were you need gold to advance it can be easily abused. The only bypass there seems to be is volley.

13. Just no if it's a alt experienced kawers(who need alts) can create them easy and fast like Im a alt..no support stupid idea...no offence

14. It seems this idea always gets suggested in forums, no support as always. Too easily abused.

15. You can transfer gold already. If they chose to, many lb guys could get an alt hlbc in 1 day if they sacrificed their allies on their main.

16. :lol: Imagine how many wall posts the LB would get?

17. Imagine the possibilities... i could grow an alt to my size in a day

18. What if there is a capped amount a player can get daily