MOLES/INACTIVES DURING WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by H3LL0GO0DBY3CYA, Oct 2, 2014.

1. There are way too many moles/inactives in war devs should ban them for 1 week and if they go inactive 3 times or more they should be banned for life. Some people are trying to actually win war and with worthless inactives it's basically impossible to win, so devs plz consider getting rid of moles and inactives.

2. What a dumb, whiny, ill-conceived thread.

3. Agree. in the same clan with 007. My wc is like this :
    sorry no money to buy mirth
    sorry I gg to sleep
    wtf if u don't have why register and wasting other people time

4. There was a ps in 100man indis that intentionally leaked 96bil...guess who lost. Just farm that asshole afterwards

5. @ op

I remember you were wc in a war and you decided to have dinner with your wife while war happened. Letting us down hard at war start

Sucks right?

Kaaaarma

KAAAAAAAARMA!!!

6. Support. War ban should be extended and wave should have an option to uncast too.

War ban should checked by successful actions rather than attempts. The reason for this:-
    1) many new peeps just cast and do some fail actions screw the war for majority. They dont even get banned bcoz of trying.

7. I would rather have dinner with the wife than ignore her for 1 to 2 hours for a war on a phone app.

Just saying.

8. 2) Moles have increased in lower formats of individual war because of no Cs restrictions. From spamming cc to informing enemy they are the biggest drawbacks.

9. I just want to vent. If you sign up for war at least have the common curtesy to show up. Many of us sign up because we want to war and actually try to win as a team! It's sad that some get around the broken sword by hitting a few times ..... Real warriors fight to the end . I truly respect those that take it seriously and don't waste other people's time . To those I saw ty ! and happy kawing !

10. Dinner pf wife is not wrong. But atleast take a minute to join a clan or DONT CAST WAVE OF CONFLICT and ruin it for others.

11. Mods plz lock this thread

12. No support. War ne'er is fair.

13. They should also ban you for scamming hte clans.

14. Lol...OP moans about it then its conceived he did it too. There seems to be a fault in your logic.

15. XIIIR is a noob

16. Yep, you've been inactive both times I warred with you OP.

17. I also remember op as a war commander. He totally sucked. He would let anyone do whatever they felt like doing during war.