Modern Warrior's Apologizes for Spy Planting

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Why_So_Perfect, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Hi I'm CFG and we are apologizing for sending a spy to Summer_Clan to remove their unfair amount of mercs like blue-killer, we only did this because they brought a 8m cs merc to a 3.5m cs fight. But _Quick-Silver_ apologizes for the action and we hope the topic is dropped. This only happened because of your mercs stats.

2. Spies are an important part of war, apologies are not needed IMO.

3. Yeah, apoligies.

4. I'm still available as a hire for either side at 200b for the rest of the war.

5. I hope both these clans are farmed into the dirt after the war ends. As the clans are both owned by some real pieces of trash.

6. This war has torn my freinds apart gtho

7. Omega your clan owners are worthless. They put on a war and have been screwing with people all day.

8. I know I am grounded from I pod do can't do much

9. called in mercs so your owner could open for the other side? Great owner

10. We hope to get our forfeit at 24hours

11. it' barley qualifies as a war :|

12. Wouldnt have said that half an hour ago when all their mercs were there

13. Lmao oh the dirty tricks of war

14. "oh, i'm sorry for planting a spy"
    "Oh, it's fine. I'm sorry for brining a merc"

What's next?

"Oh, can i hit you?"
    "Nah, i gotta hit my eb. maybe tomorrow morning though?"

15. 4 mercs from monster garage takes on a whole clan of mercs lets go! MG FOR LIFE

16. Wow summer_clan is beating on them.

17. A1 is right. Many people had been misled into this war as they just wanted to help a fellow member. We do not believe in System Wars and only make use of SW to get Mithrils for our members. We always fight OSW and never get involved in the plight of others. We are only protective of our members. However, If any of our members go Mercs, they are on their own and should remove ZAFT from their banners. As such, we do not condone and have nothing to do with this war. If any of our members had offended anyone, we will deal with them internally and hereby regret for all the woes and misunderstandings that his/her irresponsible actions had caused. ZAFT

18. Well said Warsin