***Mobius Box***

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -ZaraElisha-, Apr 2, 2015.

1. I've been spamming this mobius box for an hour or more for sod which I still didn't get and this thing came up ~> "invalid item 3409 in game 1" is it 3409 is the max boxes limit? Oh c'mon!

2. It hasn't let me get one :(

3. I keep getting it as well. Think we brought the max mount of keys.... I was hoping for a sod

4. they're probably removing them. who knows

5. That's stupid. I didn't get the chance to get one.

6. Yes. Darn it.
    It's an April Fool's Joke via Kaw_Community.

7. Yeah me neither. Devs gotta do some med check-up for his mental condition tho --" btw I've gotten a fork, 11 mysterious laggage, 11 cat-like spy att pot and 14 unhealth xtals that needs to see doc for meds so it can be a healthy one [~_~]....

8. Thats the point its a joke from devsonly these "trashy" equips are popping out its the fork on the stick the little cat thing unhealthy crystal and a treasure box

9. With April Fools Day nearing it's end we're in the process of removing the box now, and it will be fully removed shortly. We hope you guys had a little fun with this box of boxes ;)

10. We did. But I got to know about it too late.

11. NOOOO Pls pls dun take my hypnocat. :cry:

12. Uhhhh KaW_Com? You know it's not even close to the end of April Fools yet...

13. Exactly another 6hours to go

14. Technically April Fools should end before noon, and it's just passed noon in every time zone on earth right now.

15. Kaw com is right, any april fool played after noon is supposed to backfire onto the joker.

This is a special plea - PLEASE DO NOT TAKE AWAY MY FORK ON A STICK!!!!

16. Let us keep our forks please?

17. I never got a box :cry:
    Kaw_com gimme like 5 please I'll do anything

18. Unlikely but keep and enchant the fork. The unhealth crystal could be able to be used to 'pin' an adversary. Mysterious luggage could provide a random assortment of pots. And the unpronounceable relic could be something awesome and spragga worthy. Somehow I didn't get the cat thingy..oh well.

19. Did those boxes even give anything?

20. And what about the people that don't live on earth?