mithrilz yay or nay post rancor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DaddyOwnsYou, May 23, 2013.

1. Hola hombres

Es ~Clumsy~ here basically to bring up something that's dawned on me recently.

Mithrilz

So after 8 weeks of rancor wars, everyone will have had plenty of opportunity to war (that wanted to) i mean how much gold does it really cost to go guild hansel? ;)

Anyway, going for a b2b 6 7 war tomorrow and war 12 on Sunday to hopefully get enough mithril to get the morning star... But what happens after these wars?

How are people going to earn mithril after the rancors? Will they bring an estoc system war? Will they just have rapid b2b rancor seasons? Will they allow endless buying of mithrilz with 10X the price? If they do, will they drop the red war paladin equipment?

So, what do you think?
    [​IMG]

2. There will be trials for season 2, then season 2 both of these will be the only war to gain mith I think.

3. Yeah worm is right

-Spy

4. And at the title: My rancor is L50 :)

-Spy

5. But how can you be sure? I mean the devs have already said they're gunna make some serious changes to the system before season 2

6. Can't be sure, that's just what I think.

7. They will have EE's as normal I suppose, just not season, and it won't reward rancor only mith

8. They said it in another thread, not sure which though.

-Spy

9. I do hope they create a form of system war to earn mith so we can get our hand on the Red Paladin Equipment when Estocs are not in season.

I know they are running a second season but they can't do this all year when we have All Stars coming around in a few months. I'm obviously not going to be a part of that.

10. Oh... That sucks... Why can't the devs just do something inventive for once :p

11. Inventive? They are inventive- in the last year KaW has changed hugely.

12. Hahaha i was kidding, i love what they've done to kaw  it'll just be interesting to see if they create a war system based around mithrils in the meantime for season 2 or just run basic estocs weekly