Mithril Idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -RaiNBow_DaSh-NooBLeT-, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Hello Zombie again
    I've come back with another idea...
    If kingdoms at war is going to keep the new " Veil Of ____ " then there should be a button underneath saying De-cast, as u see there's a Re-cast button but it would be great for a De-cast reason being
    1. You could be scrolling through Alchemist and your Getting ready for a Estoc war then by accident... BOOM YOU HIT CAST VEIL and you have that miny heart attack you'll miss war...

With this it will allow you for those mistakes to be undone and you can finish getting ready for war!
    This is just a rough idea, if you have anything else to add to it Post on thread and I'll add in later :) If I get enough support will forward onto Devs

Happy KaWing
    Zombie

2. Totally agree babes and im glad you thought of that probable incident and its solution.

3. Sorry Zombie, but no support.

People could just cast the veil and then de-cast it say, 10 minutes before the war begins. We were actually talling about this in cc just before our war yesterday, saying how it would be a good tactic, but a total mind **** to the other clan. Bearing in mind they'd spent the last 50 minutes assigning targets based on who they assume is warring and who is not, and then all of a sudden 30 or so people de-cast the veil and their plans go out of the window.

Sorry, but you should be more careful, devs make updates to improve the game, not to wipe the arses of those who make stupid mistakes.

4. *Talking

5. Is there a solution we can think of for that BSW?
    There could be a few just let me get a drink and think about it 

6. Perhaps if you made it so that you couldn't de-cast the veil say, once matchups have been made, that could work I guess.

7. No de - casting 20 mins before the war and I think this could work

8. I like this idea. You have to cast the veil spell in advance thinking you cannot commit to war. Then or one reason or another you are able to commit but cannot die to veil. I think that you should be able to de-cast the spell. Only with 2 hours before war starts though. If you are within that 2 hour mark you cannot de-cast. Avoiding issues stated above