mith

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by lWARIl__Gabe__lILORIl, Feb 21, 2015.

1. I'd like to know why I always, and I mean always get the short end of the stick when it comes to mith pay outs, doesn't matter if I'm top plunder or top actions, get lots of fails or fail alot, never changes. I'm tired of working my butt off in war only to get enough to max mith the next war..... I want my well deserved and earned mith equip... at this rate I may get some in few yrs

2. I get the same thing all the time...couple wars ago: 1.9b plunder 4/2 and 71 actions 14 mith casted, got 26 mith

Last war I got an average payout...
    14 mith 1.3b plunder 4/3 86 actions

got 48 back, about normal for that war...

3. Maybe step up your war game. If you attack stronger targets, get more knockouts and burn more enemy pots, your mith payout is better.

4. Do you usually war top of the smalls roster or bottom of the mids @OP

thinking bottom to mid of the mids lol

5. Lol I'm ssh I always hit up, no excuses like I said It doesn't matter I always get crappy mith pay out

6. Cast more spells before war=Get more mith

7. Looks like he max mithed

8. Some people at the top of the list get like 20. Sometimes I get 100 from barely any actions because I cast a lot.

9. at my build, I get an average of 60 mith per war I win by just casting 14 mith. Maybe screw with your build a bit. You never know

10. Did u cast during the time period when it counted? If not, that's why...

11. Lol last war he had

37 actions
    347m
    2/4
    Payout:66

It's your actions Gabe
    And your KOs

12. Always cast full mith, till lately cuz devs need to reset my color spells

13. Always cast full mith, till lately cuz devs need to reset my color spells

14. no offense gabe, but 37 successful actions in a war should get you about 66 mith if you've fully casted. 37 successful actions in a war is not very good.

15. I experience the same issues as the OP. Always a top performer and always only 15-25 mith gain. I even dropped to 1 guild and 1 stable lvl 1 to see if it was an issue with my build as an SH and still received 32 mith with 14 cast. I was told assassinates don't count in mith payout so tested a war with atk/stl/sct only and its the same thing. Would love some insight here.

16. Assassins=no mith bonus

Low actions attacks/steals = low mith payout

Kos don't mean ****.

Pots uses and burnt.